Anyone else have a problem with jeans?

ceebeee

Silver Member
I just can't ever find jeans that fit well. Never have been able to, even when I was at a healthy weight and relatively slim.

They fit my legs fine, fit around my waist fine but as soon as I start moving, they always just slip down my bum and look utterly unattractive! I've tried smaller ones but they then either don't fit my thunder thighs or they just do the same thing. I've tried bigger ones, same thing but baggier! Jeans have just never ever fit me properly. Yes I've tried belts, they just don't help! I can never find other types of nice casual trousers that aren't "workwear" types or cargo trousers - I just want some jeans that fit and don't give me a builders bum.

Yep! I have a big tummy but hardly any bum and skinny legs (some say I resemble a chicken! Buck buck!) so if I get jeans that fit round the waist it means I have a really saggy bum and if I get jeans that fit my legs and bum I get a mahoosive muffin top! I live in leggings at the moment!

I have this problem too, I found jeggins! And they are great. Look like jeans and fit like leggings x

Yeah I've got some jeggings but don't wear them much

I've got today off work so just about to head to the shops and get some xmas pressies, might try on some jeggings, although I'm sceptical that they would ever look good on my lumpy bumpy legs!

Got some £12 jeggings from Tesco, not sure what I think of them. Perhaps they'll look okay under a dress/long jumper with some boots on but really my legs are so hideous, no one should have to see their outline in all their glory!!!

Having suffered with jeans issues for years I recently bought some gok wan jeans from sainsburys they are without a doubt the best fitting jeans I have ever owned, might be worth you trying some on :)

Back