Step 1 Sole Source + anyone else have lots to loose?

Hi all i am really looking for a buddy on here who has a long journey a head. With 8 stone to loose i am really scared at what is ahead. Day 1 today 2 shakes down and then meal at teatime with my children then last shake.

Hi there! Good on you for taking this step!!

I have about 7 stone to loose which sounds so much right now!! Just heading into my third week and have managed to stick to it 100% so far but there have been some dark days!

Lets take it one day at a time and achieve out goal!! Good luck x

Hi glad i am not the only one. Always seems your the only one on the world. Well done all of you so far. Wow hope i can loose 12 lb in a week i will be happy bunny.

Day 2 for me today glad i am on ss+ the little bit of food helped yesterday hope it does today. Feeling cold and tired today already had a zzzzz today. Is there much difference in loss between ss and ss+

Hope we all have a good day x

Keep at it - I hated my first week and felt terrible but in week 2 it did get easier. I alternate my days between SS and SS+. When I am at work I take chicken and green salad for dinner so people don't ask me too many questions! I also have some meat and salad on a Saturday night instead of a take away! The rest of the days I just have 3 shakes and water.

I am starting to see and feel results so it is worth the hard work. One stone gone already - 5 and a half to go!! X

I hope week 2 will be better i have a few things between now and xmas. Hen weekend end of October wedding first December then xmas. I want to loose a stone before each event. I know people won't notice difference but i will.

How much did you loose on your first 2 weeks?
Well done on staying 100% i nearly slipped when making daughters lunch but stopped myself. Why undo what i done even if only 2nd day. Good luck

Morning! I lost 10lb my first week and 6.5lb in my second! Just over a stone in 2 weeks!

I also have quite a few nights off planned over the next few months. My consultant said they won't be a problem as long ad I don't write the whole day off. One day out of 7 is bad but one meal out of 21 isn't! In the past if I have been going out that is exactly what I have done - ' lined my stomach' during the day then gone out - eaten big meal then had cooked breakfast the next morning for my fuzzy head! That is pretty much a weekend gone! Just need to try and work round it.

I think it is important not to deny ourselves these nights out as in the real world that is what happens! I remember reading about a woman who did cambridge but cut out all social events for 6 months - when she reached goal she went wild because she hadn't been out! Her consultant expected to see her back with some extra weight in a few months!!

I have another weigh in today so fingers crossed! Hope you have a good day x

hi . I restarted three days ago and struggling today. did really well yesterday but did loads of cooking with kids today. argh. got three and half to lose to be at top end bmp and it feels like an age especially as I did this before. I need a buddy too so I don't roam the house at night finding reasonsto eat another egg!

Evening all. Well done on your loses and another good weighin.
Day 3 at an end and so far so good. Been 100% ss+ i think having that little bit food really does help. Wish i could get on scale but hubby hid them so got to wait till Tuesday. Good or bad Cant decide yet.
Ii am hoping tomorrow will beat easy as today. I thought day 2 was hard but today was good so hopefully it will be. What days have you found hard.
On a note of social events i forgot about my little cousins 18 birthday not sure how to handle it as will be day 12? I don't get to see them much as live miles away so hopefully do i enjoy the evening then get trtras for the Sunday so no temptations and i have everything with me?

Xxx

Hi - Im so happy to have found this site, I have 4 1/2 stone to lose and today is the first day to a size 10 :)

I've lost 9 stone guys I did it in 8 months :) if I did it anyone can :) xx I have put a but back on so 21lb to loose this time but don't be daunted by the numbers the time flys and it's a small portion of our lives xx

Hello All

I have about 7 stone to lose, I'm just breaking it into small steps, get knee high boots ziped up for Xmas, rings fitting on my fingers, getting some nice skinny jeans......lol all things I can't do just now x

First day and im struggling, i need to stop thinking about food got long way to go! Your posts keep me going though fab, so nice to b able to talk to peeps in same boat!

I'm doing sole source plus I'm on day 6 and I'm 7lbs down... I'm going to do SS all of next week no food see how much I can loose.. I have about 7-8 stone to loose.. Got a long journey ahead of me

abby123 said:
I'm doing sole source plus I'm on day 6 and I'm 7lbs down... I'm going to do SS all of next week no food see how much I can loose.. I have about 7-8 stone to loose.. Got a long journey ahead of me

Hi abby123, that's fab, I'm on day 3 and boy I'm struggling tonight, I'm not hungry I think it's more of a habit I've got into with picking at food!! My head has been pounding all day and I just want to go to bed but my kids r still up!!

So how u finding ss+? have u been eating evening meals?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello... Keep going ur probs already in ketotis genes the headache yes I eat every night chicken baked in over with powdered flavouring nd lettuce nd cucumber xx

abby123 said:
Hello... Keep going ur probs already in ketotis genes the headache yes I eat every night chicken baked in over with powdered flavouring nd lettuce nd cucumber xx

Gonna c how I get on WI day but so far I'm ss! It's not to bad just headache it's so painful x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi folks - I have around 12 stones to lose but am looking at it more as a change in my life rather than a race with an end date. I am planning on sticking to SS with the odd bit of chicken thrown in :)
I lost 6 stones last time round and then went haywire and stuffed myself. This time round I am going to be consistent and not let anything distract me from getting my body into a healthy state!

And I am back... editing post to include week one loss = 6 kilos. I know next week will be much smaller but I'm happy with the good start!

Last edited:
Back