Anyone else have more than 15st to loose?

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Just wondering if theres anyone else who has a large amount to loose and wondered if you would like to be 'loosing' buddies :eek:

Hey Louisa,
Just wanted to say welcome and wish you all the best on your cd journey.. Your losses have been fab so far..
We are all here to support you on your journey it doesnt matter how big or small the amount we need to lose we are all in it together.
Wishing you all the best the Cambridge diet is fab and you will see great results if you stick with it x

thank you curly wurly thats very kind!

hi fallenangell thats great and we're new beginners to! GOOD LUCK on your journey! x

Hi Louisa,

I had 10 stone 9lbs to lose when I started. I have 8 stone left. It's worth checking out the WEMITT section of the forum (We Mean It This Time) as most people in there start out with a lot to lose and can empathise. Best of luck to you!

Thanks Louisa and Guru :).
I definitely belong to that section Guru. I have been yoyoing for years, starting with losing 3st on CD 19 years ago after my first baby. But 3 more kids and a LOTTT of years have went by and as many attempts to lose weight and I'm heavier than I've ever been. :sigh: So here's hoping I can tackle this once and for all this time and actually start living my life instead of hiding from the world.
Congrats to you both on your very impressive losses, I hope I can be just as successful. x :):):)

Hey LouisaL i ahev about 14st to lose to be "healthy" so not far behind your good self! I could do with a loosing buddy!!!

How about you?

hi i had over 10st to lose when i 1st started in 2008
lost 5 of it then lapsed resulting in over a 2 stone gain
i have recently started again as i never got to finish my journey
hoping to lose at least 4 stone by xmas then the remainder by easter next year
so ladies come on we can do this
good luck
xxxx

Hi ladies, good luck on you journey. I have already lost 8 stone and still have that too go, if anyone wants a buddy along the way, just drop me a line always willing to chat while I am around. Good luck on your journey, stay focused and the lbs will drop off.

hi how lovely to see you coming forward i have a LOT more than 15st to loose to be in the healthy section but thought it would be more realistic to put 15st or above.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

After a prep week, I had my first weigh in today and lost 8lbs which considering I was eating around 1200cals a day, I'm very happy with! :D Now it's down to business on SS+!!

Hi Louisa,
I have around 13 1/2 stone to lose. I am very happy today as I finally got a doctor to sign my form so I can start SS so I know the weight will go at a good rate. Good luck to everyone and it is nice to know that I am not alone.

Polly x

Back