Anyone else have to cook for kids/OHs?

Have to say im dreading making dinner etc for other half tonight... whilst im sitting with my shake... hmmf...
Any tips on staying strong and getting through this first week food free? :)

I have my exante pack just before other people eat; if I'm already full by the time they tuck in then their food seems less appetising. I find this easier than sitting down with them, hungry, and mentally comparing what they are eating to what I am!

I find leaving them as they eat helps go in another room. Have a bath, do the dishes. Stuff like that

I do the same, or often make the packed lunches for the next day while thy are eating. Am dreading them asking me why don't I eat with thm anymore but I don't wan my young children (7,5 and 4) know about this diet because I don't think it is a good role model of eating or them.

I do the same as you @huwiesmummy, its much easier to leave the room. Also once the dinner has been served i start to put flash spray in the pots and on the plates, so theres no way there is any temptation. Hope that helps and Good Luck:bighug:

thanks for the tips, love the spraying flash into pots, plates etc will deffo try that one. Less temptation. Have actually been surprised with myself stuck completely to plan so far :)

thanks for the tips, love the spraying flash into pots, plates etc will deffo try that one. Less temptation. Have actually been surprised with myself stuck completely to plan so far :)

Good for you, im also feeling very focused and looking forward to seeing the results of this weight loss journey :fingerscrossed:

Im also going away next june to the carribean so and hoping that by that time i will be near target x

hi, I've not started the diet yet still wanting for packs to arrive. i have to cook for my partner and children. i previously did CD and found using the slow cooker a great idea. i would stick all the ingredients in the pot first thing in the mornings i find temptation less then and wouldn't have to for anything until my partner was home.from work. no sneaking nibbling etc xx

Back