Anyone else having a bad week??

oasis6918

Gold Member
Iv had a bad week with the food, every day iv had something I shouldnt, I know il not have lost this week but I hope I maintain. Its because I have such a great urge to indulge in the stuff I like - makes it worse I have choc etc in cupboard. But iv tried to keep in check but im just slipping abit everyday, reality is if id just given in at the begining of the week I would have been fine and got back on track. Im thinking to indulge tonight and get it out my system as damage already done and wi on sunday, then I can start a fresh sunday without any temptation. I lost 4lb last week was really focused but this week has gone to pot :-(

oasis6918 said:
Iv had a bad week with the food, every day iv had something I shouldnt, I know il not have lost this week but I hope I maintain. Its because I have such a great urge to indulge in the stuff I like - makes it worse I have choc etc in cupboard. But iv tried to keep in check but im just slipping abit everyday, reality is if id just given in at the begining of the week I would have been fine and got back on track. Im thinking to indulge tonight and get it out my system as damage already done and wi on sunday, then I can start a fresh sunday without any temptation. I lost 4lb last week was really focused but this week has gone to pot :-(

Don't beat yourself up, you're allowed an off-week. I'm sitting here with a glass of wine after a stressful day at work - I swore I wouldn't drink tonight as have a night out tomorrow. Just think about the end result and how fab you'll feel when you hit your target. And if you don't lose every week it's ok, just don't give up - losing 4lb last week is fab! If you maintain, just think of it as 2lb a week.

Chin up Hun xx

Yeah very true, im really proud of what I have achieved so far, think il relax a bit tonight and draw a line and start again tomorrow. Thanks :)

thats a great way or looking at it, amyd42!

bad month here

Very bad week here! Cake, biscuits, had burger at chiquitos last night. :(
Feel like ive wasted the last 10 weeks.
New start today

Hi,

I'm sure you are allow a off week now and then, just think of what you've lost so far!!!

I'm new to this as it my first week and i feel like i'm eating more than ever, is this right?

Clare x

my 2nd week back at slimming world and ive lost the plot. Had a binge on Monday night after weigh in and it just went downhill from there. Was supposed to start again this morning but there was left over cream cake in the fridge from my parents anniversary party last night so of course i had to eat that!!!!! Its driving me nuts! Ive weigh in on Monday, but can you go to any group for that whole week>? I was thinking if i behaved and got my ass in gear and visited another group on Thursday and then weighed as ususal in my normal group that maybe I wouldnt end up with a gain on my books :(

my 2nd week back at slimming world and ive lost the plot. Had a binge on Monday night after weigh in and it just went downhill from there. Was supposed to start again this morning but there was left over cream cake in the fridge from my parents anniversary party last night so of course i had to eat that!!!!! Its driving me nuts! Ive weigh in on Monday, but can you go to any group for that whole week>? I was thinking if i behaved and got my ass in gear and visited another group on Thursday and then weighed as ususal in my normal group that maybe I wouldnt end up with a gain on my books :(

You can go to any group - but why bother? Yes there's a vague possibility you can run around the long route and end up with it written down that there was no gain - but is this reality? Your weight is your weight. It's not what's written down on a bit of paper - it is what it is. You're not any lighter in reality just because the paper says you didn't put any weight on cos you weighed on a different day of the week.

You can't run away and hide from it, in my opinion you're better off just accepting it as being a bad week, facing up to what it is and starting again. We all have bad weeks - the really brave bit is facing up to that and making yourself start again.

It's up to you but I dont think there's anything to gain from not looking it in the face for what it is - a bad week - and making a determined effort to not do the same this week. It's a long journey.

Yay, you can do it!! Now kick me up the butt and make me do as I tell others to! :D

Really good advice ermintrude. X

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

*raises hand*

Sort of keeping to plan.....if you ignore the vodka!

Clare83 said:
Hi,

I'm sure you are allow a off week now and then, just think of what you've lost so far!!!

I'm new to this as it my first week and i feel like i'm eating more than ever, is this right?

Clare x

Yep, totally normal! That's what I love about SW, you eat loads but still lose weight (most of the time). Good luck xxx

Haven't been as vigilant as I normally am because it was my birthday, my 2 yr old nephews birthday and my daughter's 14th birthday this week, so lots of events, a little alcohol, a bit of cake and a chinese meal in a restaurant. I don't think I will gain this week but certainly not expecting a loss! All part of life though eh, looking forward to getting back to normal again now.

I'm just starving!!!!!! I'm normally absolutely fine. I can't stop thinking about eating!!!! And eating all the wrong things!, a carrot stick just ain't cutting the mustard at the mo!

Lauryloopoo said:
I'm just starving!!!!!! I'm normally absolutely fine. I can't stop thinking about eating!!!! And eating all the wrong things!, a carrot stick just ain't cutting the mustard at the mo!

You could make syn free pancakes? They feel naughty but they're not. Or, something I couldn't get my head round at first, you could have a jacket potato and beans - just for a snack!

Back