Anyone else having a night off 14.02.09 ??

bryal99

:heartpump: As it's Valentines night tomorrow and we are out for dinner !!:candledinner: I plan to have wine and a yummy meal !

Looking forward to the meal - but not sure if I should stay on plan all day till meal or cut down on calories and eat carefully when we go out or have a completely wild day and eat whatever I want all day!!
Any thoughts anyone ???? :confused:

Personally I think the best idea is to either stay on plan all day (or eat very low calorie) and then go out and really enjoy whatever you want. If you blow out all day you probably won't enjoy the evening meal the same ..... just my thoughts :)

Have a lovely time xx

I agree with Jan :)

I blew out last night - not very romantic but went Pizza Hut.

Discovered my sweet tooth isn't what it used to be - chocolate fudge cake was very nice but also painfully sweet!

Back on the plan today.

:heartpump: As it's Valentines night tomorrow and we are out for dinner !!:candledinner: I plan to have wine and a yummy meal !

Looking forward to the meal - but not sure if I should stay on plan all day till meal or cut down on calories and eat carefully when we go out or have a completely wild day and eat whatever I want all day!!
Any thoughts anyone ???? :confused:

I agree don't have a blow out day, think how bad you will feel tomorrow morning. Have a wonderful meal though. :wavey:

Thanks for your advice - I think I will do as you suggest low calorie all day and eat reasonably well and a couple of 'wine gums' !!

Happy Valentines everyone !!

Oh I did!! Caroline !! I actually ate reasonably sensibly for me - ie no bread, small amount of carbs, 4-5 glasses of vino but..............a big piece of banofee pie with NO cream!! Now.... will this impact tomorrow at my WI - will wait and see !!

Back