Anyone else in the 14 stone's trying to get into the 13s?

I am now thanks. Had two good days with food so think I'm back on track :) hows things with you, have you lost anymore weight?x

No weighed in Friday lost 2lb to make 4 in total but I was away at weekend something my lovely mum planned but I ate and ate. Struggled yest to knock the weekend eating on head. But back in track now, full steam and started my running training. But scary how easily I came off plan :-/

I know exactly what you mean! Frustrating isnt it really? :/ todays been good for me, got up and had my first shake, had a shower, then went to cook my nan a hot dinner. After that I decided to clean mine and my nans car so hoovered, polished, washed and waxed then back to blacked the bumpers. After that I decided to clean out and chuck away some old unused things in my nans pantry for her! We couldnt believe how much stuff there was! Yikes. So hopefully burned some cals today :) just sat and had my second shake, chocolate. Yum! Not too sure what to have for tea tonight yet but planning on having it at about six oclock.. if all goes to plan. Hows everyones day going? Xx

Haha I know right. Just had a ww mexican chilli meal it was lush! How did you get on at the gym, how far did you manage to run? Good luck for friday, mines sunday. Xx

Haha I know right. Just had a ww mexican chilli meal it was lush! How did you get on at the gym, how far did you manage to run? Good luck for friday, mines sunday. Xx

Hello,

I'm doing 30min training it's a combo of walk and jog in intervals.
First session I did 1.13 miles second I did 1.44 miles.
Both completed in full no stops or breaks or walking more than I should x

Willfitskinnyjeans

Do you think doing a lot more exercise has help u with your weight ??? X

Willfitskinnyjeans

Do you think doing a lot more exercise has help u with your weight ??? X

Yes there's no question, it does cause blips in scales if you store water but there temporary.
But you if you eat really good and exercise hard it comes off much better for me. Plus you feel better and it gives you shape and tone as the fat comes off.

It generally takes about 6 weeks for regular exercise to start to show in your metabolism. So when your in full swing. You not only burn while your exercising but after exercise you continue to burn calories doing normal things more so than if no exercise was done.
I'm not flat out gym 24/7 I work hard when I'm there and try do. 20min of power Pilates most evenings.

I would not know where to start, I'm 16.5 st so wat would you suggest I start off doing ??

Many thanx and you do a lot of exercise it's making me tired just reading it lol xx

I would not know where to start, I'm 16.5 st so wat would you suggest I start off doing ??

Many thanx and you do a lot of exercise it's making me tired just reading it lol xx

Do you or can you get a gym membership?

If not, do you have kids? Eve. If you don't and gym is not an option now why not start going out for a walk a nice pace that gets your heart up try between 30mins-45mins. 3 times a week.

Swimming is fantastic exercise I also used to like aqua aerobics.

Tye key with exercise is mske it fun and just get on with it. Sometimes it's a chore but more you do better you feel. It won't make a difference going once you have to go regular, and then you see results. That doesn't mean you have to go 6 times a week

Hi ya i do WII fit and WII dance things like that or exercise DVDs , I'm too worried about people seeing me exercising to do things in public so I close my blinds and give it my all where no one can see me lol,

2/1/14. 15st 2lb
9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)
15/1/14. 15st. (-1lb)

Hi everyone, I spent all of 2013 in the 13's trying to get into the 12's but couldn't stick at a diet for more than a week or so. Then after Christmas I was up to 14 9! My weigh day is sundays and last week I was down to 14 1, so I'm really hoping that tomorrow I will be in the 13's. I have been doing Tesco diets and averaging around 1400 calories a day, I'm also doing exercise I did a couple of sessions of turbofire but it was too much for me so I started 30 day shred yesterday. I'm hoping that I've done enough to earn at least a 1 and a half pound loss tomorrow and see the back of the 14's

Anyone lower end of 14's wishing this weeks weigh in will get a 13 flashing up.

I've 3.5lb to get into 13's it's almost impossible to get over 3lb loss but I'm getting on scales on Friday knowing I've tried my best.

Whose joining me for a big push this week to see 13?????

Hi
Thank you for the advice I do have 5 kids even though you wouldn't think it, I should be more slimmer but I'm not !!!
I have a wii so we are going to set it up and I can start that xx

Update!!!

Had two really good days, bought a treadmill and went on it ( brisk walking ) yesterday for an hour and today for an hour, which for me is an achievement as I have done no exercise what so ever for a long time.

My food today was..
Breakfast - Chocolate tesco ultra slim shake
Lunch - Same as breakfast
Dinner - Weight Watchers chicken hotpot
Drinks - 1 cup of tea, made with 3 sweeteners and semi milk, orange squash probably about 5 glasses and water

Feel good, just hope the scales will too. :)

How is everyone getting on? X

Update!!!

Had two really good days, bought a treadmill and went on it ( brisk walking ) yesterday for an hour and today for an hour, which for me is an achievement as I have done no exercise what so ever for a long time.

My food today was..
Breakfast - Chocolate tesco ultra slim shake
Lunch - Same as breakfast
Dinner - Weight Watchers chicken hotpot
Drinks - 1 cup of tea, made with 3 sweeteners and semi milk, orange squash probably about 5 glasses and water

Feel good, just hope the scales will too. :)

How is everyone getting on? X

Well done :)

Back