Anyone else in the 14 stone's trying to get into the 13s?

Back up to 14st 6.6lb here...pah!

Restarting diet today as had a week off for hubby's birthday (meals out, takeaways, cake..oops) so fingers crossed I can get into 13's before March!

Hi all I have read this from start and it's so lovely to see the support given. This is where I need to be!!! Shortened version of my story. Starting weight was 16st 7lbs. Got down to 14st for my wedding in May last yr and been patting myself on back since. Weight crept back up to 14st 10lb. I joined SW and got down to 13st 12lbs but then been unwell On and Off since New yrs so I have eaten anything that didn't move!! Back on track after a doc told me yday that I am obese....nice!!!
So yday I filled up on an omelette of tomatoes, scallions, mushrooms, spinach n sweetcorn and snack was a big bowl of freshly cut pineapple, melon, oranges n blueberries :) fingers crossed today is similar. Want to get preggers but wanna get to 12st before so I am aiming for June-Aug to get to that weight :) :)

Hi I'm new on this forum! I weighted 15st in the nose beginning of feb then went down to 14st 2.5lbs before injuring my shoulder and going off track for months! Weighed myself Monday and weighed 14st 10.8lb... Determined to get into the 13's! Preferably 13.0!!
We can do this! Jumped on the scales this morning for a sneaky peak...10st 6lbs...def motivation to keep going in SW!!

Back