Anyone else keep loosing and gaining the same amount for weeks on end?

Trash

Still fighting
Hi

Is anyone else having this problem?

I just keep seeing the same figure on the scale every other week - its doing my head in :( I've just recently started exercising quite a bit but even thats not helped much! Initially it did then for last 3 weeks same again.

Don't know what else to try - i've even gone back to weighing my food! I will admit to the odd day going over my points but nothing drastic just 1 or 2 points!

Can anyone advise?

I can't really help sorry! But i'm in the same situation. My 21st birthday was in march so i was a lot more 'relaxed' with points i drank and ate to much leading up to and after my birthday. I stayed the same those 2 weeks, the next week i lost 4lb the week after i put 1lb then i lost 4lb then put 1lb on again, its my wi in tomorrow and i think i'm going to stay the same again this week so in a total of 7 weeks i've lost 6 lb. When i could have lost 14 as i'd been loosing on average 2lb per week. I cant blame anyone but my self as i havnt been tracking everything so as of now I am back on track and hoping for a 2lb loss next friday.

I've heard that exercising can stop weight loss this didnt happen to me when i started the gym but it does for others. I've seen people talking about a thing called the wendy plan where you eat a certain amount of weeklies each day you should have a look for that. Good Lukc x

This happened with me. I STS for 5 weeks in a row and that was when I was doing the most exercise. Before that, I was going up and down the same few pounds. All down to my own greediness and not beig very good pointing. I think you should go back to basics and start pointing EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth. I'm sure you'll lose and keep those pounds off. It's the only way I can do it unfortuntely. I'm not one of these lucky ones that can cheat a little :(

Yeah I suggest going back to the plan like a new member, as if you know nothing. Weigh every single thing you eat, check every single packet for the points, and don't forget the rounding rule, you can get through 4 or 5pp extra a day without even realising if you don't check for rounding.

(calculator does this very simply - once you get the points for single item press X button and type in how many of that portion you want)

Are you definitely on the correct daily pp too?

the wendi plan is a very good method - i posted the information about it on the "how to lose last 5lbs" thread x

I'm exactly the same, can't get past 10st 11 and then something will happen that takes me off plan and I'm up 3-4lb. I agree with mets and Azwethinkitis(sorry if spelt wrong), it's back to basics with being strict with weighing and measuring as in the beginning and finding something to renew your enthusiasm. It's so frustrating I know, especially as weight seems so much harder to shift now but every 'new' lb lost means that if you do gain again you won't be going quite so high up- if that makes sense. Best of luck. X

Apologies I meant hannata! Early on a Saturday and getting mixed up with another post I read! Sorry. X

hannata said:
Yeah I suggest going back to the plan like a new member, as if you know nothing. Weigh every single thing you eat, check every single packet for the points, and don't forget the rounding rule, you can get through 4 or 5pp extra a day without even realising if you don't check for rounding.

(calculator does this very simply - once you get the points for single item press X button and type in how many of that portion you want)

Are you definitely on the correct daily pp too?

the wendi plan is a very good method - i posted the information about it on the "how to lose last 5lbs" thread x

Thanks Hannah, didnt know about mulipty button on the calcuator. I usually worked it all out separately this will save me time x

Back