anyone else keeping a blog?

nicolaann

im keeping a blog each day on here with the same on facebook lipotrim fan group.. im finding its helping me otherwise i just talk to my hubby abpoit it all the time and hes getting wicked off! anyone else keeping one as id love a read!

nic xxx
:massmoon:

I'll def have a looksie! I'm on facebook too but it seems much quieter on the LT group there than here.

I have to admit I am a bit addicted to FB.!

Hi, Im on day 2 of the lipotrim diet, and i am struggling. I wanted to ask a question about exercising. When is the best time to start. I really want to get back into it but I have no energy at the moment. I really want this diet to work but want to keep fit at the same time.. Any advice. Sorry I'm new to this forum and don't know how it works

I have been keeping a blog. Just somewhere to through my thoughts and days events. I havent really got anyone near me on the LT diet to talk it over with. My OH just keeps telling me that you can see a difference! I will have a look at yours :)

frizzylizzy- im only on day 4 but have managed to do at least 30mins exercise eac day so far, 1st 2 days on wii fit and yesterday swimming.. i figured every little helps just drink pleanty of water and stop if u get dizzy..

glad to know theres other blog keeps i will be having a read.. mines not too exciting jus a way of helping me keep track of how im feeling and what ive done

look forward to reading all yours!

rose- yeah it is quieter but since im on it so much i find it easier to do my diary there and copy it over to minimins.. plus im just noisy!

nic x

Back