Anyone else lose weight really slowly?

I'm a slow loser (averaging a pound a week) but I'm happy with this - it's acheivable, I can see where I'm going and I know I can follow SW for life! Small losses over time add up xxx

Glad to see you're feeling a bit more positive about things sugarlove :D I think the big weight losses tend to sometimes overshadow us plodders, but we'll all get there in the end! Maybe we should have a thread for the tortoises! :rotflmao: .... or a Tortoise Team!! Oh I'm on a nonsensical roll now! :rotflmao:

I'm a slow loser too. Only 1lb in the first week, then a big 6lb in the second week, then mainly 1lb's off and the occasional sts and even putting on a lb or two. And yeah, it is definitely disheartening and I really struggle. But now that I've had my Xmas break and eaten far too much crap, I'm definitely back on the wagon and gonna give it my all!
I've also had my 'exercise ban' lifted by my physio, so I can start to reintroduce exercise now and build it up to what I used to do. Hoping that this will maybe help with the weight loss, but if not, it should definitely help my body shape change.

Good luck to all the slow losers and keep at it :D

Back