Anyone else losing weight before having another baby?

Dreams

I'd like to lose at least 2.5 stones before trying again.. anyone else?

awww nice to know im not alone.
My OH doesnt understand why i want to do this.. i think he thinks i'll like it too much when i finaly lose weight and not want to get pregnant again and he so wants another baby asap. oh well, he'll just have to wait!!

good luck ladies xx

I'm losing weight as I'm struggling to conceive my first so not quite in the same situation but just wanted to wish you all good luck! X

hello Ladies
I needed to lose weight anyway but now we also decided to try for a baby :) I know it might take a while and we need to practice lots :D me and my hubby both doing SW and gym a lot. I have even started craft baby projects! bit soon I know but I had unplanned Angel Cards reading and the lady said I have an obstacle - my hubby few week ago was not so keen on a baby- and if I pass that she can see a boy next to me so plan was to murder my husband and bury him in the garden if he would not change his mind... luckily for him he did :D

hiya missy good luck to u too!
mummywillbe hope you become a mum soon xxx
lol nika made me chuckle..oh and dont forget the folic acid!!! good luck all xx

how is everyone doing?
I had a chat with a midwife today - I work in the Children's Centre and I see them few times a week- anyway, today midwife group was quiet and I ended up asking questions for personal use :D
and I must say I was surprised but I also know I need to continue with my losses and got a new kick! the midwife said if I got pregnant with the weight I am now I would be "at risk pregnancy" lead by consultant! she said the guidance changed and now any lady with BMI over 30 is a risk pregnancy or BMI 35+ high risk! my BMI is 30.1 and WILL come down but she did got me thinking :) I would have been high risk before!
I hope I have not upset anyone, looking at the good side , you get more scans and you watched more I guess :)

Back