Anyone else loving hearing/watching food??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tenstonewannabe (L), 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. tenstonewannabe (L)

tenstonewannabe (L) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Is it just me or has anyone else found a pleasant obsession with food???

Before i came on this diet i hated programs like come dine with me etc and now i love it!!!! can't stop watching it and can't stop reading about healthy recipes on the weight watchers website either and i just love people talking about food and stuff. cannot wait to start cooking, my lifestyle is proper gonna change in 4-5 weeks when i come off this... i usually would have just bunged a pizza in the oven but i am actually interested in cooking now!!

Anybody the same???xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i love come dine with me anyway lol im watching it now, but have beencooking new stuff for family and things so feel just the same x

4. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Ive been looking at the cooking pages in mags that i wouldnt normally look at and thinking oooo that sounds nice i,ll try that when im at target weight so yeah x

5. determinator

determinator Banned

me me me .. I used to cook coz I had to .. and never naything exciting .. but now I am always creating new things and have started baking cakes and biscuits and muffins etc with the kids ( half gets thrown or handed round the village as OH works away and the kids cant eat it all !!!)
    I also have found an obsession with looking for low fat , healthy recipes and am also commonly found sniffing food too ....

6. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Haha yeah sniffing food, me too, it seems to satisfy my cravings somewhat smelling what ive cooked my kiddies x

7. tenstonewannabe (L)

tenstonewannabe (L) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    OMG.... i'm doing the smelling too. my little brother had a take away pizza friday nite and i was more impatient than him for it to arrive so i could smell it :p

i am feeling really great, have been at it one week today and its bloody brill!! :) xxx

8. jay78_uk

jay78_uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(20.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me too guys

Whenever my other half has anything she now nows that she has to pass it over to me for a sniff before she even starts!!!

Jay ;)

9. annes

annes Full Member

Yes, me too - cookery on t.v. or reading new recipes - thinking of all the lovely HEALTHY things I shall be eating eventually! Glad I started this when I did because by target date all the salad things will be here. Can't wait!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.