Anyone else loving hearing/watching food??

Is it just me or has anyone else found a pleasant obsession with food???

Before i came on this diet i hated programs like come dine with me etc and now i love it!!!! can't stop watching it and can't stop reading about healthy recipes on the weight watchers website either and i just love people talking about food and stuff. cannot wait to start cooking, my lifestyle is proper gonna change in 4-5 weeks when i come off this... i usually would have just bunged a pizza in the oven but i am actually interested in cooking now!!

Anybody the same???xxx

i love come dine with me anyway lol im watching it now, but have beencooking new stuff for family and things so feel just the same x

Ive been looking at the cooking pages in mags that i wouldnt normally look at and thinking oooo that sounds nice i,ll try that when im at target weight so yeah x

me me me .. I used to cook coz I had to .. and never naything exciting .. but now I am always creating new things and have started baking cakes and biscuits and muffins etc with the kids ( half gets thrown or handed round the village as OH works away and the kids cant eat it all !!!)
I also have found an obsession with looking for low fat , healthy recipes and am also commonly found sniffing food too ....

OMG.... i'm doing the smelling too. my little brother had a take away pizza friday nite and i was more impatient than him for it to arrive so i could smell it :p

i am feeling really great, have been at it one week today and its bloody brill!! :) xxx

Me too guys

Whenever my other half has anything she now nows that she has to pass it over to me for a sniff before she even starts!!!

Jay ;)

Yes, me too - cookery on t.v. or reading new recipes - thinking of all the lovely HEALTHY things I shall be eating eventually! Glad I started this when I did because by target date all the salad things will be here. Can't wait!

Back