Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone else more clumsey since starting the diet?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Poppy03, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    I have noticed that I am dropping things, tripping over or just now, fell half way down the stairs (not something I have done in a few decades).

I do not feel weak or light headed, I have no shakes or anything but it is starting to drive me a bit nuts.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    Sorry spelling gone too - clumsy!

4. anjuschka

anjuschka Dukan Ancestor!!

Start Weight:
    76kg
    Current Weight:
    66.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    64kg
    Lost(%):
    9.7kg(12.77%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Dukan (Stabilized)
    Hi Poppy,

no this is not something we've ever heard around here before. When did you start? Are you drinking enough water? Are you taking multi-vitamins (a must)? Are you eating ENOUGH? Especially enough protein?
    Are you getting enough sleep?

Sorry I have no idea really...

5. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    Yes I am doing all those things, it is just really strange. I remember when my oldest was little every time she had a growth spurt we could tell because she got very clumsy, almost like she couldn't quite work out where her body was anymore. I have obviously not grown but find myself very clumsy.

I guess it is just me, perhaps I need to focus more - lol

6. ~Louise~

~Louise~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.3%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Intermittent Fasting, Slimming World
    I'm finding this too Poppy. I am also finding it hard to concentrate. I'm eating a lot, drinking a lot, and taking vitamins. I think it must be the body adjusting to lack of carbs. Other than that I don't know but i hope it doesn't continue as I'm self employed and if I can't concentrate on work then I'm going to be in trouble. :(

7. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    Louise, let's hope it improves for you. Perhaps it is being on attack that has done it. I only did 3 days. I spilled my coffee all over the table yesterday, crazy and I was really looking forward to that coffee!

Well done on your weight loss though :)

8. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've had the opposite experience - since starting conso I have been much sleepier and find it hard to concentrate.

I've done daft things like squirt soap onto my toothbrush and forget to turn the oven off.

I am hoping this will pass - I miss all the "get up and go" I had in cruise - it just "got up and went"!

(Oh - I just noticed you are still in attack... yes, I was a bit "dull" in attack. Not clumsy but not quite on top form, and ended up going to at 7pm on day three. It passed)

9. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    I have way more energy and get up and go since starting this diet. Apart from one day with an evening crash but I think that was because I couldn't eat for a few hours in the morning and my body had had enough.

Perhaps its because I have more energy I am doing more, therefore more clumsy. :) Being more careful today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.