Anyone else on a Sunday weigh in?

Heya. Well done. 3lbs off this week ... which means I've lost 1 stone 1 pound. Still a lot more to go. Had a rellies birthday yesterday so a fair bit of cake and booze consumed which will prob show up on the scales next week! lol. Was fun though. :)

Sunday just gone, lost 2lbs. Total now stands at 3st 13lbs. This Sunday hoping to break into the 4st mark. Been good so far and as yet not touched my weeklies thou on standby at work tonight which is always hard work to get thru.

Will post back on Sunday.

1lb off this week. Glad its off but want to lose a bit more next week. Need to do a bit of exercise (watching the olympics doesnt count! Lol) and drink more water. Any other ideas? Howd everyone else do? Good luck.

Well...I started off on Cambridge SS last Friday & got to 5 days then caved in...so I thought I'd go back to WW. So far I'm doing well and have stuck to my daily points allowance. Do you know if we have to use our weekly points up? I was thinking if I don't use them then I might lose extra weight...what do you think?

I think i read on here somewhere that those who use between half and a third of the weeklies lose most. I use all of mine and still seem to be losing. Im not sure what the official ww line is.

Hehe. Yea, thats the beauty of the plan I think. Brekkie is maybe yoghurt, banana and all bran (love that mix at the mo) with a cup of coffee. Lunch maybe a cuppa soup (minestrone is strangely filling) and crispbread. Dinner ... at the mo am making chicken in the oven with butternut squash chips and some veg. Will still have points today though. My dailies are quite high though as Ive got a lot to lose.

O I haven't had Chinese in ages. I think it's actually quite good pp wise as take outs go. Love a chowmein too.

Had a shish kebab and chips last night ... Oops! Lol.

Back