Anyone else on a Sunday weigh in?

I am sO happy! Had my first WW weigh in and lost 2kg. All this despite going to the pub one night and drinking beer AND having a chicken kebab i the week. Prior to going for the WW approach, I had been on Dukan for 1 week and had lost 2kg there as well.I might add that during both weeks, I have been taking XLS Medical so O don´t know if that made a difference BUT i am ecstatic!

I was thinking about xls but wasn't sure of the side effects. Are you getting on okay with them? Fab loss well done x

Yes, no side effects at all. First 10 days I was on them, I was following the Dukan diet and suffered constipation. On WW, I don´t suffer from any side effects at all so the extra fruit and veggies are making a difference. I find that the tablets supress my appetite and give me somewhat of an energy boost so am very happy on them. They are not at all like Alli - there is no disastrous bowel effects from them.

Hi everyone! I go to group on Sundays. I only joined two weeks ago. Have lost 6 pounds so far. Lost 3.5 this week. Hope vey one has a great week. X

Back