Anyone else on Day 20 today?

goldylocks

Just wondered if anyone started this at a similar time to me? I'm going for my 3rd weigh in tomorrow.
Also if anyone has around 80lb to loose it would be nice to hear from you too as thats approx what i need to loose.
Would be nice to see how you're finding things ;)

Hiya! I'm going for my first weigh in tomorrow and I would like to lose around 80 pounds!

I did this diet 2 years ago and it is sooo worth it! How are you finding it so far?

Hi
Starting to find it really easy now. Its just what i do!!!
How much did you loose last time?
Hope you get some fab week 1 results. Let us know how it goes for you.

It just becomes habit after awhile!
I'm not sure of the exact amount, but I think it was about 54 pounds or so. And sadly I was stupid and gained it all back! :( That's why I'm back on LT.

I lost 11 pounds today! Yay!! :)

Thats a fab loss... well done!!!

Thanks!! :)
I'm really hoping for at least a 3 week loss next week so I can knock my first stone off! What day do you weigh in?

I started on a wed but its on a tues now. Easier for me. I'm hoping for 3.5 off on tues for my 2stone loss!! Even went on the wii to burn a few extra calories last night!! Are you doing any excercise?

Haha! I started on a wednesday too, but have switched to tuesday!
What game you playing on the wii?
I will start doing the wii maybe next week! Still feeling a bit weak at the moment, but that should pass!
I did a huge spring clean yesterday for about 3 1/2 hours, moving furniture and all that, so that counts as some exercise right? lol. Was sooo tired after though hah.

Back