Anyone else on here doing The KeeDiet ?

Dontjudgeme

Hi all
I introduce myself and just joined recently and was sort of on the outskirts of doing VLCD and really just maintaining if honest. Have used Mealpacks since losing my weight in 2006 with cambs but struggled to get back on it when I gained about a stone after around 2 years

Since then another stone went on so have wanted to lose 2 stone for about 2 years now and been half trying and food always won Grrr. But Sunday after a convo with my daughter, who is going on a girly holiday, I wanted to support her and we decided to go full throttle into VLCD and do their Rapid Plan. Well I'm gob smacked, we're being really good KeeBee's :) and have both done 4 perfect days and just wondered if anyone else is doing keediet and how your getting on :)

Well jumped on the scales for a sneaky weigh yesterday morning and couldn't believe it, dropped another 4lb so that's 7lb in total now and feel so motivated.

Not sure why but it just seems to have clicked this time and really feel I can give it my all. I just seem to be doing the packs without really thinking about food, it's weird. Water is my downfall so that's what I concentrate on each day, I set myself water rules and it's working :)))))))

Im on a roll to get rid of my rolls :)))

Hi there! Finally another Keedieter, I was beginning to think I was the only person on this!
I'm a VLCD first timer, I have 6 stone to lose and I'm determined after a couple of Alli failed attempts.
I'm only on day 2 and I'm not finding it easy... I've had a headache since yesterday evening and all of today, I'm freezing and I keep getting a nasty taste in my mouth. I've read that this is common in the first few days as my body is 'withdrawing' from all those beautiful carbs and additives so I'm powering on through!
I was wondering how you have found the meal packs taste wise? I couldn't stand the tomato soup, pasta carbonara or lemon drizzle bars. I can tolerate the banana milkshake and porridge and I still have the Thai soup and many other flavour shakes to try, but I'm worried I'm going to be limited to those 2 things!
Also how are you doing weight wise? I can't wait until weigh in! ✌️

Hi Popster. Yayyyyy :grouphugg:

Hi, first four days are defo the hardest thing, but then it just gets easier. Classing myself as a. Veteran VLCD Dieter sounds like your experience the detox symptoms, no carbs, no sugars train :). That nasty taste in your mouth is quite normal and to do with Ketosis! it's sort of a metallic taste. Just keep drinking water and the ketones will come out in your wee (sorry for being tech, but only two ways unused ketones can exit body, mouth and wee). And need more water in hotter weather.

No see I love all those you hate! Pasta Carbonara I've had for the last 4 nights, there is an art to making it but, do you not like taste or texture ? I find all the soups so much better than Cambridge and Lighterlife, and think you need something savoury. Tomato soup is a weird one all diet brand for some reason, but the KeeDiet one is the best Tom Soup I've tried bar far. Thai really has a kick to it and quite spicy and I have to in a real flavour mood for that one.

Now I'm not a lover of the porridge, but like you love the banana milkshakes, I also love strawberry and caramel. My fav bar is the peanut caramel bar and vanilla wafers. Use these as my snack most days with a vit supplement as from their lifestyle range and don't have the 25% RDA but are allowed one exchange a day on their plans as long as take a vitamin supplement.

In my second week now and as they say BUZZING xx. Hope your finding it a bit easier and liking more flavours, that will defo make it easier. Keep drinking the water :)

Xx

Back from a weekend away and as visiting family it was really difficult to have just packs or bars. Used for breakfast, snack and either ate a no carb lunch or evening meal. Came back a 1lb heavier on Monday but been ok since landing but not perfect and now back to pre weekend weight.

Gonna weight next Monday and hoping for another loss. It's been so difficult since being back, keep picking on ham or cucumber. Each day promise myself to be good.

I promises not not to eat food tomorrow !!!! 4 weeks to holiday :)

Hi guys, I'm on day 2 of * but awaiting the starter bundle of Keediet as it seems to have more variety, yup have the headache, cold and tired symptoms, not yet in ketosis according to the ketostix , I have been having four packs a day and the 200g veg until I drop a bit of weight

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Girls :)

I am also a proud KeeBee!

Started with their rapid burn plan, and gradually shifted to try their social plan. Couldn't be more pleased!

So happy to find other people using them :)

Stay strong with your diets!

Kathy x

Hello ladies! I'm a newbie here, my first EVER keediet parcel was dispatched earlier today and I can't wait for it to arrive. I'm starting with rapid burn but will probably have the 5th packet a day that they recommend because I'm 6'0'', have a fairly physical job and do long, HARD gym sessions every other day. I find that the strictness of a VLCD/packet meal diet is much easier to maintain than a generic low calorie counting situation, hence why I've finally gone for the kee diet.

I can't wait for everything to arrive so I can get stuck in! I'd like to lose a further 11 pounds in the next four weeks before my graduation!

Hi there, how bad of me started the thread and disappear :). Please accept my apologies, my only excuse is Life :)

Well I have not really been following any diet for some weeks, since I came back from the weekend away it all went to pot, but I have stayed the same, gained a bit, lost a bit and seem to have stayed around the same weight now. I haven't been over indulging and continued to use just a shake for breakfast. The new KeeDiet Raspberry Yoghurt is to die for and delicious for breakfast, in truth I actually look forward to it.

Anyway I now have just under two weeks to a week away and going for full VLCD for 10 days. If I can lose 10lb I will be OMG pleased, watch this space, I promise to try to keep it updated. Gonna weight myself this morning and then every day for 10 days and hope to put my lose on here :))). That's the plan

If I can Dream it I Can Do It !!!!

xx

Hi Longpod, how's you doin on the KeeDiet Rapid Burn, hope your getting the results you want :) I agree since doing VLCD I can't be doing with the weighing, counting and constantly thinking about food and prefer the strictness of VLCD.

Are you Lovin their 2 new flavours as much as me, their KeeDiet Raspberry Yoghurt and the Cookies N Cream are now my official favourites :) Breakfast and Lunch sorted xx

Hello, I did lighter life 10 years a ago and lost 7 stone all of which I have put back on in the 10 years since. I know I don't have it in me to start lighter life again not to mention the cost!! I found the kee diet online and I have started their social plan so I can have a meal in the evening with my family.

Are any of you still doing this diet? If so how is it going?

Morning Fatladysings, loving the name btw :). I am back, for the next instalment, I lost a total of a stone in the end which I was really pleased with. It was on / off but got there in the end, I find doing in stages works for me now, I did Cambridge before and lost 4 stone in one go so can imagine how losing 7 must of felt, and with the same determination and what you learnt first time round YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN xx

I have found since my first VLCD. I have never been able to do it the same again and do in short burst instead, then healthy eating and then back again. It's slower but works for me personally, now my kids are much older I do like to go out for the odd meal :)

Anyway, I am now on to lose another stone and keep the one already lost gone, My aim is to be a minimum of 14lb lighter with the KeeDiet by the end of May and then set myself a new challenge. I prefer it that way as in the past if I have gone off track, I beat myself up and binge. So new tactics for me :)

Good luck with yours, how are you enjoying the Social Plan ??

Morning Fatladysings, loving the name btw :). I am back, for the next instalment, I lost a total of a stone in the end which I was really pleased with. It was on / off but got there in the end, I find doing in stages works for me now, I did Cambridge before and lost 4 stone in one go so can imagine how losing 7 must of felt, and with the same determination and what you learnt first time round YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN xx

I have found since my first VLCD. I have never been able to do it the same again and do in short burst instead, then healthy eating and then back again. It's slower but works for me personally, now my kids are much older I do like to go out for the odd meal :)

Anyway, I am now on to lose another stone and keep the one already lost gone, My aim is to be a minimum of 14lb lighter with the KeeDiet by the end of May and then set myself a new challenge. I prefer it that way as in the past if I have gone off track, I beat myself up and binge. So new tactics for me :)

Good luck with yours, how are you enjoying the Social Plan ??

Not sure there is. I've been doing Alevere and now Dietimeal - very similar. How's Kee going for you?

Hi all, I follow a very similar method now, as I tried Keediet a while ago, and now I am following Pickslim as they got more choice and you can shop individual products so easier to mix. You don’t have to buy 7 same products. Have a lovely evening

Hi all, I follow a very similar method now, as I tried Keediet a while ago, and now I am following Pickslim as they got more choice and you can shop individual products so easier to mix. You don’t have to buy 7 same products. Have a lovely evening

Hello Poppy, thanks for that. I tend to pick and choose from whatever brand might be having a decent offer on the things I like ;) (Most of the VLCDs, especially those online are more or less the same.) So I'll look them up. :)

Hi Bagpuss, did you have the opportunity to have a look at Pickslim website? I follow them on Instagram, and they just posted a special offfer for Valentine Day: it can be the opportunity to try them.
Take car and Happy Galentine day (I prefer this one ;))

Back