Anyone else resisting temptation?

kevandju5

Maintaining
Off out tonight for a curry. Have planned in advance cos I really need to be good! Having chicken jalfrezi and rice. Only 8.5 syns on Extra Easy. Gonna try to resist the sinful poppadums, naans and other delights :eek::eek: and really tuck into my main meal. Wish me luck!

Anyone else having to fight temptations?

xx

i had a kitkat and now i want to eat ALL TEN KITKATS lol!

not even out of hunger i had big filling SYN FREE dinner not long ago its just hard getting out of the habit of overeating *sigh*

well done you planning in advance!

X

I resisted having an alcoholic beverage and peanuts at the pub earlier lol. Managed to stick to my trusty diet pepsi!

Let us know how your curry night went!

I resisted having an alcoholic beverage and peanuts at the pub earlier lol. Managed to stick to my trusty diet pepsi!

Let us know how your curry night went!

Well done Sarah-Jayne - you resisted temptation much better than me!!!

I wan't as good as I had intended... :( but I suppose I could have been a lot worse!

I passed on the poppadums, even though everyone else had them cos I knew they were 4 syns a go, plus pickles.

Trouble was, by then I was really starving and I thought there was no way I could watch everyone eat their starters aswel! So I ordered a starter (Chicken chat, which was chicken, chick peas and salad - no idea how many syns - I'm guessing about 5).

I ordered my lowish syn main meal and boiled rice (No peshwari naan for me :sigh:). The chicken jalfrezi was certainly hot, but yummy! Then I had 4 vodkas and diet coke (more than I had planned!)
So I think I probably had around 25 syns - eek!:eek:

But I was syn free all day yesterday and I will be good for the rest of the week, so hopefully not too bad for a Mon or Tues weigh in!

Apart from all the worrying about syns, I had a lovely evening and really enjoyed the meal, which is the main thing after all! xx

I did a good workout at 6 this morning & my breakfast didnt feel me up like usual, i work in a street full of bakeries & right now I want every cream cake I can get my hands on!!! ;-)

I'll resist & stick to the fruit I have x

I did a good workout at 6 this morning & my breakfast didnt feel me up like usual, i work in a street full of bakeries & right now I want every cream cake I can get my hands on!!! ;-)

I'll resist & stick to the fruit I have x

Keep resisting those naughty cakes!! Don't know if you've tried making scanbran cakes, but I made some carrot cake this week and it's really good. You could have some in your packed lunch (3 syns for a large, filling slice) for when those cakes are calling you!

Thanks Julia that sounds yummy!!

Ive not yet tried scan-bran...I hear mixed reviews! Where did you find the carrot cake recipe?

Thanks Julia that sounds yummy!!

Ive not yet tried scan-bran...I hear mixed reviews! Where did you find the carrot cake recipe?

Found it on this forum actually. Just googled it in the minimins.com site. Give the recipe a try. I've been craving cake for months until I made this and it really hit the spot!

And well done on your 6am workout. I'm impressed! I'm going swimming later to work off that curry! xx

I'll look it up & defo try it! Ive been told I have to eat more syns, believe it or not I find that so hard! But I'm sure I'll have no problem using a few on nice cake ;-)

Enjoy your swim :)

Off out tonight for a curry. Have planned in advance cos I really need to be good! Having chicken jalfrezi and rice. Only 8.5 syns on Extra Easy. Gonna try to resist the sinful poppadums, naans and other delights :eek::eek: and really tuck into my main meal. Wish me luck!

Anyone else having to fight temptations?

xx

yup, thats my intention every time, cause i always ahve a korma or a masala cause im a big girl and dont like spice ( even so that i take my own natural yog! how looserish am i?! LOL) and they can be high in syns.. but my plan always goes out the window if they take too longa dn leave me with the popadoms! x

I would be fine if restaurants would bring the food out quickly. It is that point inbetween where they leave rolls etc. on the table for you to eat while you wait. They are yummy though.

Back