First Goal Done - 5 stone GONE!

Thank you Helcat! Means a lot - all the nice comments! :queen:

Right! Have drawn up a list of little goals for the coming months to keep my head in the game :cool: saved as a word document on my laptop so no getting away!

October Goal:

Get to 9st 7lb exactly by the morning of 31st (if not before!) DONE! - 26/10/12

November Goal:

Get to 9st 5lb exactly A.S.A.P

Go by how I look/how squidgy I am when I get there! Then either:

Maintain 131 lb weight for rest of the month
OR
Carry on losing: aim for 9st 2lb or less by morning of 30th

December Goal:

Maintain weight of ‘9st .....lb‘ (insert number when I know!)
Use ‘buffer’ poundage over festive period - aim to go no higher than max weight of 9st 5/9lb (depending on weight at beginning of December)
Weigh in: 23rd December, then NOT until 29th December

**Evening of December 31st till January 1st = OFF! Normal service to resume by morning of January 2nd at the latest!

***Enjoy 2013 young, slim and healthy! :bliss:

:D Hope this all sounds feasible! Seems like good ideas in my head lol. Good luck everyone! :)

Last edited:
Your weight loss is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! :) :)
Don't let your BMI go to low though!
Keep up the good work..... p.s. please can I have some of your will power! haha x

Your weight loss is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! :) :)
Don't let your BMI go to low though!
Keep up the good work..... p.s. please can I have some of your will power! haha x

Hehe double post :p thanks a lot Spoo! :) wont let it be low, am aiming to stay in the 19 range for good!

Am getting there; October seems to have been not that good a-month though :sigh: a few couple pound gains then losses has slowed me down damn it.

Had a fab gym session yesterday, am back there tomorrow :cool: was 9st 7 and 3/4's this morning! *shakes fist*

Have the added incentive of ordering a gorgeous dress for the festive/partay season, in a size 12 *gulp* ! Hoping it'll fit nicely, have until Xmas to sort that bit anyways. Gonna be total glam this year :D

Good luck on your losses too hun, you can do it! It HAS been bloody hard, have needed willpower boosts meself sometimes. Just focus on where you want to be and how fantastic you'll look/feel when you get there ;)

Thanks again everyone, nice comments make it worthwhile! :)

Not much to report lol; am ONE SINGLE POUND away from losing 6 stone exactly! :gimi: Am looking better by the day actually so may have my maintainer badge by then :eek:

Thought I'd post this pic too:

P1000438.jpg

That was taken at half 8 this morning, post Halloween celebrations :D tis meant to be a new sparkly top, is a size 12, but comes up as a very short dress lol. Think it looks DAMN good! :p and not summat I'd normally wear. Also showcases the new hair; and lack of make up!

QUICK UPDATE! Made it to my goal weight at last!! :bliss: :bliss:

Now begins the evilness of trying to maintain :eek: gonna carry on as per normal really, weigh in once/twice a week and tweak if need be. Can cut a bit looser on goodies (woohoo!) but NOT gonna go mad! :rolleyes: Will adjust stats if I decide to move on, etc.; things are looking pretty ok as is so dunno yet!

Had to post this pic (yeah I WAS sad enough to take a picture!!) -

P1000440.jpg

Serious apologies for the crappy toenail varnish! :mad: Very happy to be able to add the maintainer badge to my profile! SIX stone: gone for good! :bunnydance:

Keep it up :)

Well done what an amazing achivement, you must be over the moon :) xx

Thanks mum1022! Was just gonna type 'mum' but that sounded weird :D

Feels pretty ace! Still bit surreal am actually there, after being so damn focused on GETTING there for so long lol :)

Back