First Goal Done - 5 stone GONE!

Thanks again all! ^_^

Babycakes - at first I just did exercise dvds (mainly Hannah Waterman) in me front room; curtains closed of course! :p that and walking everywhere I could! Think it was only after I lost a good few stone that I started with the gym. Mainly treadmills/rowing machine. Still keeping it up, added weights and alternating how long/when I do each thing, etc.

Good luck to you as well hun! :) :)

Bit late to the party (nowt new there :p) but just read this and well, um, bloody well done chick! Absofrigginglutely wicked :D should be dead proud :D

Last edited:
wel done to you i hope i can get to my gowl as well

keep going you will get there in the end i have just lost 1/2st wanted to lose more but never mind i know im going to lose it in the end just like you

So impressed, well done! I think that overhauling your diet kind of sounds like easiest way to lose weight, but in reality is the hardest. Changing your eating habits for good takes a lot of willpower!

Thank you Shikei85! :cool: was a bit tough at first (still is sometimes!) but got used to cutting out the junk/alcohol/etc after a while so not bothered as much anymore :D

Still indulge sometimes - you have to I think! But just balance it out with more exercise/less food later in the week ;)

Wow, this thread is really inspiring. You're the same height as me and I've been thinking that although my goal is ten and a half stone as I was four years ago it's unlikely I'll get below eleven and a half and that's fine- then you show me that the mines are possible! And not just from starvation or a meal replacement diet either! (neither of which I could do). What I'd love is for you to post some pics, not because I'm a complete perv but because I'd love to see what sort of body shape I could attain if i focused and stepped things up :). Up to you though of course. Right now am off to locate my Shred DVD (might even dig out my dusty but as yet barely used P90x! Thanks x

No worries Hatti! Erm, I havent really been faithfully documenting everything with pictures am afraid :confused: and to be honest, all my 'fat' pics embarrassed me too much to keep them hanging around lol. Body wise, have gone from like 38-39 inch waist to a nice 29 inch waist (so far!). My clothes sizes have really changed too! Bottom half can now very nicely fit most size 8's/all size 10's ;) my top half still needs some work lol but is currently a size 12-14. I used to be overall a 16-18 :eek:

Bra size has also gone down! *shakes fist* I've gone from a D-cup to about a small B :eek: lame!

Heres a few pics, not sure they show off what you're after the best way though!

blech!.jpgme.jpgMe#6.jpgP1000430.jpg

Obviously the first two are 'before's as it were; the 1st pic I absolutely despise :mad: the last pic is me posing in some new size 8 short shorts!

Hope this helps a bit, good luck - you're doing fabbo hun! x

Last edited:
My God woman!

I can't tell you how fab you look in that last photo! I love the little outfit and your hair looks amazing. I'm an old git but I'm sure your tattoos are great too :D < although I do have a couple from my yoof! >

Anyway - you have done SO well. We started at such similar weights and are now more or less the same. I am now 9 stone 5 and am aiming for 9 stone I think. I am, however, 5 inches shorter than you!

You must be target now surely?

Thanks ThinspiRaytion ^_^ is rather grand!

And Greta - thanks a lot! :D alas.....did have target set at 9st 9lb, which I achieved today! But about a week ago I changed it to 9st 7lb - nice round 9 and a half! BUT! Am maybe thinking 9st 5lb eventually.......that'd be a whole 6 stone exactly gone! :eek: so with that in mind am currently 2-4lb away from target :rolleyes:

And tattoos for the win! Bet yours are fab too lol. Am wanting to get a ribs one to celebrate getting to goal.....if most of my squidge has shifted by then mind :D thanks again for all the kind words, and wishing everyone else the same success! :)

congratulations it is motivating reading wat u hve achieved hope we will all be self motivated

Ah no - my tattoos are very hidden and small and I only remember I have them when someone points them out to me. And that's only in certain situations : )

Yes, it's tricky to know when to stop isn' t it? I am aiming for 9 I think - 5 lbs to go. I feel 'happy' at this weight and I am a size 8 or 10 so anything else is just a bonus really.

Right, that's it, am not eating again til my legs look like that :). Seriously inspirational! Thanks for sharing x

Wow wow wow you look amazing, I hope you don't mind me saying you look a little lost in your first before picture, a bit sad in your eyes:( not now though you look so young happy and healthy - fantastic achievement well done!!!

Awww thanks Annie! :eek: no worries lol, was a bit glazed from the night before methinks as was at Download Festival :tongue:

But yeah.....you ARE right in ways! The whole 'smile masking whats really going on inside' thing; that was me all over! And no! Not anymore :whip: feels good lol. Good luck with you hun, you'll be in the 11's in no time :) :)

Back