• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else starting Sat 9th May?

sorry i know this is irrelevent but i wanted to say its my birthday on the 9th lol!!! Also good luck with your journey and come on here whenever you need a friend xxxx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Welcome Lyn.

You've now got a whole heap of buddies on here to help you along your way.

Ty for your post. Well happy birthday :bestwishes: for Sat, any plans?

thanks lyn, well im refeeding now so possibly going for small meal but not decided, other than that my bday will be spent doing garden work i think lol.
just remember the first few days are the hardest so get through your first week and you will be laughing!!! xxx

louizekj

Silver Member
Hi Lyn! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure there will be a few people around who will be doing their first week the same time as you but we've all been through it and we're all here to help :D xx

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Best of luck Lyn, let us know how you're doing! x

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Cheers all.:) I have been through the vlcd mill before and my most successful was that 'golden' first time 3 years ago where I done ss LL for 85 days.:eek: If I could manage 8 days now it'd be something lol. I am getting myself geared up mentally for tomorrow.

Best of luck, hun, we are ALL behind you.

harriet2

serial poster
hi lyn

well im going to go get weighed later on this afternoon so perhaps we could help one another through this?

i have done it before but unfortunately the weights gradually crept back on

h x

Lynn8124

Gold Member
That'd be cool Harriet, are you restarting tomorrow? I am thinking of splitting my shakes and having 6, wanna eke them out and dilute the vits!

harriet2

serial poster
went and got weighed and had a shock but its ok, i was expecting it lol

i think ill keep to the three shakes thing but its the knocking back masses of water and feeling cold im not looking forward to again

h x

I'm starting tomorrow with you perhaps we can encourage each other on?

I'm up for that just trying to convince myself into havin the first shake

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Have you had your shake yet Kelly? I had my first an hour ago nearly, made choc with hot water and spoonful of coffee. I woke up at 10.45 and my belly was rumbling around 12 so thought I'd have it. Haven't drank much water yet though lol.