Anyone else starting Sat 9th May?

Hi girls, how you getting on today? Feeling good i hope :D xx

Yup had the first about 10 this morning chocolare too. I mixed it in smoothie mixer with water and crushed ice it was quite nice was quite surprised. Had a few cups of black coffee (always drank it black anyway) and I'm on my third pint (water of course:)) how you all doing ?

I'm a bit hungry atm but that's par for the course. After a black coffee am gonna get the water in. Think I can manage 2L between now and bedtime.

You'll easy get 2 litres in before bed. I'm a bit hungry too going to have the next one soon I think. Wonder how Harriets doing? Good luck:)

Thanks hon. My next one'll be between 4 and 5pm I think. Only drank 250mls water earlier so I'm gonna start sipping the next half litre now. Don't feel as hungry after my coffee.

Oh kinda hungry again but I am gonna drink another black coffee, the warm drink quells the hunger I think.

You can always split your shakes into 2 in the first week or so to help you get over the hunger pangs. Good luck on lipotrim.

hi sorry not to have got back to you but its been a very busy weekend!

im doing fine other than having a thick head like ive been on the drink but paracetamol is helping

:) im drinking a lot..about 4 1/2 ltrs but only cause i get really thirsty anyway

how are you both doing?
hxx

Back