Anyone else starting today?!

nugabug

Hi everyone!!

After much consideration I am finally starting CD today (eeeek!) and it's going great so far, had the porridge for brekky, and it was yummy!! didnt even need sweeteners! :p

I've got about 10 stones to lose, so this is the beginning of a very long journey, and I was wondering if anyone else was similar??

Last edited:
Good luck on ur weight loss journey. Hope u lose loads. Stay focus on ur goal and you'll suceed.

hey huga, i'm in wk6 now and finding it the best diet ever! good luck with your first week, don't forget loads of water!!
xx

Hello nugabug, I started on wednesday, it has been OK was expecting it to be worse. I keep drinking the water and I keep reading all that is said on the forum here, it really is a great place for motivation and advice. They all seem such a great bunch and all know what they are talking about. Good luck and lets hope we can soon be part of the losers.
Sharon

Hiya,

I've done two stone so far and have another 7 stone to go - making 9 ish stones in total so I'm pretty similar :D

What plan are you starting on?

hiya! good luck!

i've lost 3st so far and got another 7 and a half to lose so about the same as you in total x

Hiya, I'm also in it for the long haul, so your not on your own!!!
Ive been here five weeks and lost 2stone 3 lbs.
Come and do it with us!
Lynne x

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, I do love this forum, have been "lurking" around for ages, and it's fantastic for support and motivation!

I'm starting on the sole source, and its end of day 1. It's been okay so far, havent really felt hungry, but the shakes I had ( Vanilla and butter scotch) made me feel quite sick :sigh:

Might go see my CD counsellor tommorow for a bit of a swapsee!

x

Nugabug,

Well done on deciding to start :)
I've been doing the diet 6 days now and its going fine. First day was hell, so was Thursday as I had to eat something on Wednesday on an away day with work (no one at work no's i'm doing it) stuck to meat & veg but it made me really hungry the following day.

I don't have as much to lose 3-4 stone, but had my first weigh in today & have lost 7.2lb this week! So stick with it, it really does work and your first weigh in gives you motivation to carry on! I'm already in a smaller pair of trousers :) they're snug whereas the size up were massive, but hey all milestones help you stay focussed.

Only been coming on here this week and everyone on here is fab, so if your finding it hard come on here, everyone is in the same boat.

The very best of luck to you - keep us posted
Kirsty xxx

Back