Anyone else want to lose around the 2 stone mark?

SurfySophie91

Hello friends,
Last year I lost 21lbs on WW but over xmas I put on around half a stone so I am back & motivated to lose my final 2 stone!
Looking for some people to buddy up with me to carry on this journey with :)
I started at 14 stone 10 and I am currently at 13 stone 10. I would like to be 11 stone by the end of the year at the very most!
Good luck to everyone :)
xxx

Hi there

I started WW two weeks ago with just over 2 stone to loose. I have now lost 7lbs so got 1st 10lbs to go. I have subscribed to WW online so trying to do it myself without going to group, so support from members on here will be a great help. My motivation is my wedding dress I get married next year and want to be a slim bride. How you been getting on lately?

congrats on your wedding! that's so exciting! :) i have started back on it today. I had a reunion with friends today at nando's so I have gone over my points, but I guess that is what the weekly allowance is for :) I will be strict back on it tomorrow. I would like to lose the 2 stone by the summer, I hope its possible! Howre you finding it all? x

Hi, I also have just under 2 stone to lose, I'm currently 11.9 and want to get down to 10.3 but I feel with less weight to lose its coming off to slow for me but at least it's going down I suppose :) x

Well done on your weight loss so far! I have just under 2 stone to lose as well.
Have you joined the May challenge? There is a good few people on that thread.

Yes I'm on it unfortunately I've put .5 lbs on, on my first week :( so not a good start but I'm turning it around this week and I will lose it and more. I've put 10lb to lose but in the beginning I was more focused than I am now but I'm going to try x

Well done!

I lost 35lb last year but have managed to gain 12lb back over xmas.

Was my bday yesterday so i've basically pigged out all weekend and today is a fresh start for me.

I have about 2.5stone to loose and till september to do it.

X

STS this week despite being an angel. I better see a number next week or else I think I'll cry ;-)

Its so frustrating when that happens just stick with it and hopefully you will see double next week :). Not had a good day today because I have been shopping for bridesmaid dresses all over so only had 20 mins to grab something quick and it was a KFC so not a good choice. I also got races on Saturday with a meal after and girls night out on Sunday so will be happy if STS this week. Will be gutted if I put on but sometimes your social life gets in the way and will just have top be extra good next week! x

Hi....

I'd be happy with a 2 stone loss... but my ultimate goal is to get lower..... but 10 stone would be divine.

I too, am going it alone with ww online.... though I am thinking of cancelling my sub there.

I am upping my activity here and hopefully motivate myself and find support as I go onwards and (hopefully) ever downwards.

I lost 3.5lb this week just through eating only three time a day and cutting out chcoclate and sweets etc.

I do it one day at a time,

Well done on your loss 3.5 is great i would love to be under 10 st but I will be happy if I get to 10.3 or 10.4 as its the slimmest I've been in over 2 years. Good luck everyone x

It has been years (about 20) since I saw 10 anything....

And that was with Weight Watchers come to think of it.....

How are you doing today?

Judith

Back