Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Me and hubby both doing at home too and weigh in on a Friday :)
Started 22/01 I've lost 13lb so far hubby 16lb :) holiday booked for 18th may so something to aim for , it's nice to see encouragment among others cos as I'm sure you'll agree the £40 a mth it would cost us both to go classes can be much better spent elsewhere :)

Good luck all :£

I am ok to stay in this group even though o don't weigh on a Thursday. I did not read the title properly. I need to stay weighing on a sat as my friend comes over.

I do (although know I shouldn't) weigh everyday morning and night but will not loose any I doubt if I officially change to tomorrow.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow everyone. X

Sarahc said:
I am ok to stay in this group even though o don't weigh on a Thursday. I did not read the title properly. I need to stay weighing on a sat as my friend comes over.

I do (although know I shouldn't) weigh everyday morning and night but will not loose any I doubt if I officially change to tomorrow.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow everyone. X

Yes Sarah stay, we would rather have u than not. Ive put your loss from Saturday down as 3lb then you just let us know this Saturday how you did. Good luck x x

Donna1508 said:
Me and hubby both doing at home too and weigh in on a Friday :)
Started 22/01 I've lost 13lb so far hubby 16lb :) holiday booked for 18th may so something to aim for , it's nice to see encouragment among others cos as I'm sure you'll agree the £40 a mth it would cost us both to go classes can be much better spent elsewhere :)

Good luck all :£

Please join, donna and mr donna, we would love u to climb aboard. I will put you both down then you let us know Friday how u got on. And yes the £40 could be put towards a bottle of champagne for your celebration when you meet target before your hols. Good luck x

Thank u.

I hope for about a 1/2 this week as I seem to loose a lot one week and stay the sane the next. Not sure why, just got to try and stay motivated when I stay the same.

Do u all weigh in the morning? X

I weigh in the mornings, I'm looking forward to it this week as I've been the best I've been since starting and have had 2 bad weeks. So got my fingers crossed for a good loss to kickstart things again.

pebbles67 said:
perfect kankles, good luck for friday. by the way its showing 15lb loss so far.x

pebbles - 10lbs to date
debs - 1st weigh in week
flab2fab - 14lbs to date
sarahc- 62lb to date. 3lb off yeehah! well done :happy096:
clara lou- 1st weigh in
kankles - 15lb to date.

well done sarahc, good luck ladies for tomorrow, friday kankles and saturday sarahc. woop woop
:party0019:

Shoot....I must have calculated stones to lbs wrong! I've lost 13.5 lbs as I only need 1/2 lb for my stone! Will change on the pc tomorrow!!! Sorry!

pebbles67 said:
hi there guys, hope you all had a good weekend. getting ready to start this week off with a positive note. 3 days until weigh in peeps. no pressure eh.

im so excited about this, our passengers are;

pebbles - 10lbs to date
debs - 1st weigh in week
flab2fab - 14lbs to date
sarahc- 62lb to date
clara lou- 1st weigh in week

so keep it going girlies. lots of help here if you need it.

flab2fab, doing fine thanks, been a good week for me, have kept focused, but not done much in the way of exercise. not much temptation over the weekend so ive managed to stay on plan. how you doing.

Hi pebbles
I am weighing in on Saturdays as I think that will help me stay on plan over the weekend here (Thursday/friday) as this is when I always fall off the wagon. I would still love to stay in the group tho...need all the support I can get.
I have been good this week so far, stuck to the plan 100 % also have booked a holiday for Easter week so have a focus to keep me on track. Feeling positive I can do this.
Good luck for your weigh in.
Xx

hiya i weigh in on a thursday morning too, might help if i post on here cos sometimes im too scared to do it lol! if youll have me =]

i lost 2 lb today just weighed myself
and a lb the weeks before after putting 5lb on on holiday lol!

xxx:D

Sarahc said:
Thank u.

I hope for about a 1/2 this week as I seem to loose a lot one week and stay the sane the next. Not sure why, just got to try and stay motivated when I stay the same.

Do u all weigh in the morning? X

I weigh in morning when I get to the surgery, before I have brekkie

flab2fab82 said:
I weigh in the mornings, I'm looking forward to it this week as I've been the best I've been since starting and have had 2 bad weeks. So got my fingers crossed for a good loss to kickstart things again.

That's brill, fingers crossed for you, I'll be leaving fir work soon and will be posting as soon as I can. Good luck girlies and mr donna x

Clara lou YOU CAN DO THIS! and you will. This seriously Is my last attempt, I mean it this time and I'm taking you all with me to slimville, no passengers left behind on my shift. Stay in group please and just let us know the weigh in when you do it and I'll add it . Good luck, loving the Easter hol focus x

vikkiy85 said:
hiya i weigh in on a thursday morning too, might help if i post on here cos sometimes im too scared to do it lol! if youll have me =]

i lost 2 lb today just weighed myself
and a lb the weeks before after putting 5lb on on holiday lol!

xxx:D

Vicky welcome and 'boom boom shake the room ' 2lbs get you! That is fab. Really really fab, well proud of you and great to have you along. I'll add you when I get to work on the pc x

pebbles67 said:
Clara lou YOU CAN DO THIS! and you will. This seriously Is my last attempt, I mean it this time and I'm taking you all with me to slimville, no passengers left behind on my shift. Stay in group please and just let us know the weigh in when you do it and I'll add it . Good luck, loving the Easter hol focus x

Thanks pebbles for the encouragement. I'm with you this is my last attempt and I'm determined not to fail this time.
Just having my herb omelette for lunch and then going to start my dinner part prep....SW beef for everyone (not that they will know it!)
xxxx

Hi pebbles have just done my first Thursday weigh in and the scales are saying 2lb off and I didn't even start this till Monday this week , so am pretty chuffed !!
Good luck to all that have yet to weigh,and well done to everyone that has lost :)

Hi pebbles have just done my first Thursday weigh in and the scales are saying 2lb off and I didn't even start this till Monday this week , so am pretty chuffed !!
Good luck to all that have yet to weigh,and well done to everyone that has lost :)
woodiddly woo tracy, thats brill, blimey look what you can do in 3 days, you must be feeling pretty proud of yourself. you little star. well done.

well i am feeling very chuffed myself too. after a busy start to the morning with my patients i just managed to jump on the scales and have lost 4lb this week - oh yeah oh yeah (dancing around room, madonna stylie)

i'm delighted cos thats my stone now. onwards and downwards with the lbs thats what i say. how focused? mrs focused thats me.

how are we all doing guys? i'll start updating now.

:character00100:

Back