Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi debs. Couldn't agree more. It's so lovely to have support and knowing that everyone wants you to succeed is a fantastic feeling. Well done in your loss this week. I weigh in tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous.....will post as soon as i can xx

nervous! stop it, you cant wait to jump on there and let us know. its your 1st week , you'll be flying trust me. i gotta feeling in my water. :eatdrink017:

I stayed the same guys :cry:

I really need to plan my food diary next week and hope I get a better result.:tear_drop:

I really need to plan my food diary next week and hope I get a better result.:tear_drop:

Well Kankles - it wasn't a gain - I know it's disheartening sometimes when we sts but it's not a quick fix and sometimes it means we have a bigger loss next week :)

Good luck for next week!

I seem to loose lots one week and sts or 1/2 lb the next week so dont get down about it as it might come off next week.

I doubt nothing I say will help but u just need to stick with it and wait and see. X

Hi all x
This weeks weight loss is :
Me sts (* week so happy with that ) total loss =13lb
Hubby 1lb loss , total weight loss 17lb xx

Both determined this time to do it x

Well Kankles - it wasn't a gain - I know it's disheartening sometimes when we sts but it's not a quick fix and sometimes it means we have a bigger loss next week :)

Good luck for next week!

I know, I should be thankful for that at least, you know what it's like when you build yourself up to something and only 1/2lb to lose to get my stone!!!

I'll pick myself back up and crack on with next week xxxx

pebbles67 said:
nervous! stop it, you cant wait to jump on there and let us know. its your 1st week , you'll be flying trust me. i gotta feeling in my water. :eatdrink017:

Just has my first WI and I lost 3 1/2 this week. So very pleased about that. Here's to another good week ahead!!

Kankles said:

I don't know where my post has gone, I posted straight after your weigh in and it's disappeared. Anyway I posted that you didn't have a gain you stayed the same, it could have been a lot worse. It just means you gave a bigger loss to look forward to next time when hour body catches up. I know how it feels but honestly it's not that bad. And there's no tears while I am around, you hear me?
If you want any help with your food diary just ask and I'll do what I can. Do you do red green ee? Do you post diary on here. Why don't you post in here or post on my food diary and we' ll follow it together.

I think you are an absolute star for staying the same. X

Donna1508 said:
Hi all x
This weeks weight loss is :
Me sts (* week so happy with that ) total loss =13lb
Hubby 1lb loss , total weight loss 17lb xx

Both determined this time to do it

x

Woop woop donna and hubby. Congratulations to you both. I hate * week I ve just got one after none for 2 years grrrr so I'm not set for a good weeks weigh in. I'll update the figures when I'm on pc cos can't give wooping woop woop clappy hands and stuff from iPod. Really pleased with you both. Not so sure about that hubby pushing in the lead tho don! Don't know if we can allow that next week. Xx

Clara lou said:
Just has my first WI and I lost 3 1/2 this week. So very pleased about that. Here's to another good week ahead!!

So clara lou- will listen to auntie pebbles when she says you are going to fly it and to trust me eh? That's super super news and my word how proud I am. All our new starters have lost buckets this week so far.

Well done clara you go girl. Woop tiddlywinks woop!

Well done everyone ur doing great.

I weighed this morning and I can't believe I've lost 2 1/2lb! In january things really slowed down so I started to think it would take me years to get to target but it's picked up again.

I'm gonna go to the mall today and buy a new dress as I don't own a dress or a skirt and I think it's about time I got one. I still have over 3 1/2 stone to go but really feeling good today. Losing weight makes buying clothes fun.

X

Sarahc said:

I weighed this morning and I can't believe I've lost 2 1/2lb! In january things really slowed down so I started to think it would take me years to get to target but it's picked up again.

I'm gonna go to the mall today and buy a new dress as I don't own a dress or a skirt and I think it's about time I got one. I still have over 3 1/2 stone to go but really feeling good today. Losing weight makes buying clothes fun.

X

Well done on your loss this week.
Enjoy your retail therapy
C

pebbles67 said:
I don't know where my post has gone, I posted straight after your weigh in and it's disappeared. Anyway I posted that you didn't have a gain you stayed the same, it could have been a lot worse. It just means you gave a bigger loss to look forward to next time when hour body catches up. I know how it feels but honestly it's not that bad. And there's no tears while I am around, you hear me?
If you want any help with your food diary just ask and I'll do what I can. Do you do red green ee? Do you post diary on here. Why don't you post in here or post on my food diary and we' ll follow it together.

I think you are an absolute star for staying the same. X

Hi pebbles, i do have a food diary on here in food diaries section, I'd love u to take a look, don't know what the heck I did wrong this week. Was really gutted Friday but after I got over the "are u kidding me 0 lbs lost" mutterings to myself I thought, well I suppose it could have been worse!!! And sat down to write out this weeks menu.

I'll find your food diary and post mine on there as well so we can swap some ideas and hopefully u may spot where I am going wrong!

I mainly stick to EE days, do u have a preference or do u mix and match?

No more tears now I promise! It's onwards and upwards.....or downwards on the scales!!!!

You're a gem, uve purked me up no end so a big thanks x x x x

Sarahc said:

X

Sarah you blooming little star ! That's great news and getting a dress- get you! You'll feel great in it. Well done , now I c n update all the scores on the doors . Yeehah fab news everyone.

Time for change said:
i lost 7 lbs in my first week...is this too much?

Hi time for a change

Well dome on your first week. Sometimes you have a big loss in your first week. You tend to find it averages out over the month.
How much do you have to lose?
Just make sure you are having your HE's
Clara Lou x

Thank u pebbles. Not only did I get a dress I got a red one, my whole wardrobe is black so this is new for me. I went out last night and it felt strange but good.

X

Sarahc said:
Thank u pebbles. Not only did I get a dress I got a red one, my whole wardrobe is black so this is new for me. I went out last night and it felt strange but good.

X

Fantastic....love red!
Hope you had a good night xxx

Back