Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

pebbles67 said:
well i am feeling very chuffed myself too. after a busy start to the morning with my patients i just managed to jump on the scales and have lost 4lb this week - oh yeah oh yeah (dancing around room, madonna stylie)

i'm delighted cos thats my stone now. onwards and downwards with the lbs thats what i say. how focused? mrs focused thats me.

how are we all doing guys? i'll start updating now.

:character00100:

Fantastic. Well done xx

right then, you little wonders you, here goes.

:scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale:

thursday weighers

pebbles 4lbs off total 14lbs :clap:
vikky 2lbs off total 7lbs :clap:
tracy 2lbs off total 2lbs :clap:
debs first weigh
flab2fab total 14lbs :clap:

friday weighers

kankles total 13.5lbs :clap:
donna total 13.0lbs :clap:
hubby total 16.0lbs :clap:

sat weighers

sarahc 3lbs off total 62.5lbs :clap:
claralou first weigh

how proud am i thursday weighers you are doing brilliantly.
hip hip hooray.
xx

After weighing myself today I've lost 5lbs :) and also realised I'd lost 15lbs before now not 14lbs. So that's 20lbs since January :happy036:

thank you for letting me jump aboard! and for the clapping hands he he =] lets hope it continues well done to us all xx

new figures coming in -
updates *******************

right then, you little wonders you, here goes.

:scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale:: scale:

thursday weighers

pebbles 4lbs off ------ total 14lbs :clap:
vikky 2lbs off --------total 7lbs :clap:
tracy 2lbs off -------- total 2lbs :clap:
debs first weigh
flab2fab 5lbs off---------total 20lbs :clap:

friday weighers

sat weighers

sarahc --------3lbs off total 62.5lbs :clap:
claralou------------ first weigh

how proud am i thursday weighers you are doing brilliantly.
hip hip hooray.
xx

After weighing myself today I've lost 5lbs :) and also realised I'd lost 15lbs before now not 14lbs. So that's 20lbs since January :happy036:[/QU

well done flab2fab, thats sensational, you beat me and unless debs has lost more you are our thursday slimmer of the week. woop woop.

vikkiy85;3336182you for letting me jump aboard! and for the clapping hands he he = said:
lets hope it continues well done to us all xx

well done vikkiy, lets hope so. xxx

good luck to our friday weighers, just over 12 hrs until weigh in. lots of luck guys xx

donna and kankles - come on lets have that 1stone award tomorrow. we can do it. i have 100% faith in you.

vikkiy - wheres your 1/2 stone award sticker huh? come on you have something to be proud of so, flaunt it baby!:bliss:

i have a few little ideas and tips for us all but i'd like to wait until we have all weighed (saturday) until i share it.

big love to you all.

Very pleased as I only started on Monday!

thursday weighers

pebbles 4lbs off ------ total 14lbs :clap:
vikky 2lbs off --------total 7lbs :clap:
tracy 2lbs off -------- total 2lbs :clap:
debs 3lbs off ---------total 3lbs
flab2fab 5lbs off---------total 20lbs :clap:

friday weighers

sat weighers

sarahc --------3lbs off total 62.5lbs :clap:
claralou------------ first weigh

Well done to everyone! Ooh must update my ticker! :D

And thanks to Pebbles for the encouragement!

Last edited:
pebbles67 said:
Don't be sorry kankles, I'd leave it cos you will be there this week anyway eh? Xx

I blinking hope so, only need 1/2 lb for my stone, I hope I get it this week!!!!

Well done on ur amazing 4lb loss this week, brilliant going! X

Well done to everyone! Ooh must update my ticker! :D

And thanks to Pebbles for the encouragement!
well done debs thats fandabbydozy, you must be dead chuffed.
girls do you know we have lost a staggering 16lbs this week.

flab2fab you are our thursdays slimmer of the week. wooooohhooooo
i am going to find you a sticker to add to your signature.

well done everyone i am so pleased.

cant wait to see fridays figures .

goodnight all:4635:

flab2fab thursdays slimmer of the week - you go girl!

Sow.jpg

now all you have to do if you want this on your signature at the bottom of your post is copy it from here. go to your 'user cp' button, click edit signature and paste it.

im really sorry if you knew how to do this already..

Well done everyone ur doing great. 16lb in total is excellent. It's fun being part of this little club and makes me want to try harder so I can come on here and celebrate with all of u.

Just got back from the gym so I hope to loose at least 1lb on Saturday.

Good luck tomorrow everyone who's weighing.

X

Sarahc said:
Well done everyone ur doing great. 16lb in total is excellent. It's fun being part of this little club and makes me want to try harder so I can come on here and celebrate with all of u.

X

Thanks Sarah! Fingers crossed for tomoz!

Well done to all the Thursday weight losses, fabulous job!

Good luck to all Friday & Saturday weigh ins xx

Am loving this support - can't really afford the class at the moment - we even have our leader - Pebbles67 - Yay!
Good luck to Friday and Saturday weighers!

Debs154 said:
Am loving this support - can't really afford the class at the moment - we even have our leader - Pebbles67 - Yay!
Good luck to Friday and Saturday weighers!

Hi debs. Couldn't agree more. It's so lovely to have support and knowing that everyone wants you to succeed is a fantastic feeling. Well done in your loss this week. I weigh in tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous.....will post as soon as i can xx

Sarahc said:

X

Ahh Sarah I'm really pleased you are enjoying this. I really couldn't do it at home alone if I didn't have the support of this site.
I'm so pleased for everyone and you know what, if there's a gain amongst us at anytime , that's fine too and we move on to a bigger loss the next time. No pressure here, or being made to feel bad if it's been an 'off' week. My friend went to ww last week with a half lb gain and the consultant said ' well that's not good, what are you going to do about it?'. She's too scared to go back . Don't want to ever feel like that.

Me a consultant debs oh my god . Can't wait to hear how friday threesome get on, then it's onto Saturdays slimmers. Good luck

Back