Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Going wild with a real sausage!! Haha I had a sausage sarnie the other night yum. Well Toby decided on Gammon pulled it out the freezer and had to wrestle it from him. I feel the same about pasta if T had a choice we would eat it every meal that and mince. So sick of the usual pasta recipes i use

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Going wild with a real sausage!! Haha I had a sausage sarnie the other night yum. Well Toby decided on Gammon pulled it out the freezer and had to wrestle it from him. I feel the same about pasta if T had a choice we would eat it every meal that and mince. So sick of the usual pasta recipes i use

I printed a load off the slimming website the other day.. So I don't get bored...
I've got Chicken Tikka Masala, Spice Bag, Chicken & Mushroom Medley, Garlic Chicken & Veg Pot Roast, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Sweet Chilli Chicken, Bacon Mushroom Crustless Quiche, Speedy Chicken & Veg Rice & Diet Coke Chicken...

1lb down this morning x

Brilliant.. well done :)

My WI is tonight.. Dreading it.. Had a take away last night.. Oops.. was only 5.5 syns but still..
Was/am AF too so not holding much hope... Hopefully even a STS.. Just please not a gain :(

Brilliant.. well done :)

My WI is tonight.. Dreading it.. Had a take away last night.. Oops.. was only 5.5 syns but still..
Was/am AF too so not holding much hope... Hopefully even a STS.. Just please not a gain :(

Good luck for your wi x

Good luck tonight dubs! Just seen your other thread about AF!
Was really shocked was expectimg a STS at best x

it was good thanks. .. busy redecorating my lounge in cosy colours now it's cold outside!

How about you?

I was busy car shopping on Saturday n Sunday was just a lazy day... Oh. And looking for a new bathroom... Fun!! Ha ha

Was half down so pleased with that :)
5.5lb off in 2 weeks. ..I can live with that :)

I was busy car shopping on Saturday n Sunday was just a lazy day... Oh. And looking for a new bathroom... Fun!! Ha ha

Was half down so pleased with that :)
5.5lb off in 2 weeks. ..I can live with that :)

Well done on your loss :)

expensive Saturday for you then! !

2.6lbs off for me this morning...taking me to a total of 22.8lbs lost in 56 days :D

Oh dear. So this is weigh in week 1 and I'm doing it from home, felt I was doing really well but scales say I've gained nearly a pound? But I FEEL like I have lost? I'm not going to panic because also last week was 2 days before AF and finished yesterday so I'm going to say its probably that. Was so looking forward to seeing those scales move (umm in the other direction)!

2.6lbs off for me this morning...taking me to a total of 22.8lbs lost in 56 days :D
Excellent loss hun.. Well done :)
Oh dear. So this is weigh in week 1 and I'm doing it from home, felt I was doing really well but scales say I've gained nearly a pound? But I FEEL like I have lost? I'm not going to panic because also last week was 2 days before AF and finished yesterday so I'm going to say its probably that. Was so looking forward to seeing those scales move (umm in the other direction)!
I wouldn't worry.. have you been exercising??
I'd agree its prob AF bloat.. Onwards n downwards for next week :)

So how's everyone going?? I got a bit of a lie- in this morning - bank holiday here so Martin is up with the kids! I'm off for a week now and planning all my food so that I don't lose the run of myself!! I've only 12.5lbs to go to target and I really want to do that by christmas!

So how's everyone going?? I got a bit of a lie- in this morning - bank holiday here so Martin is up with the kids! I'm off for a week now and planning all my food so that I don't lose the run of myself!! I've only 12.5lbs to go to target and I really want to do that by christmas!

Hi :) I'm good thanks, lucky you having a week off. .. No break for me until Christmas now :'(

8 weeks till Christmas apparently so you should nail that 12.5lbs x

well done on your discipline. ..I think I could have avoided maltesers but not the Chinese! !

Wow smurf. That's fab going!!!

I had 2 take Aways over the weekend n missed group yesterday coz I thought it was Sunday!! Even with the text reminders from the leader!! Annoyed!! Am ready for a new week now tho so hopefully at least pull a sts next week xx.

Was down 1.5lbs tonight and that was being really good so I think the 2lbs for my 3 stone award is a bit too much to hope for next week! I have my friend down for a few days during the week so I'm dreading the effect that will have. I'm eating out twice but other than that I'm hoping to be on plan.

Back