Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Morning, very quiet in here at the mo :'(

1.8lbs off for me this week :) hope everyone else is ok and doing well xx
Another... WELL DONE... You're putting us to shame...

I forgot to pop in on Monday.. I had an awful week.. had 2 take aways, pizza and chips and lotz of picking... And somehow managed to lose the half pound I gained the previous week!!
Not very hopeful for next weeks loss.. I've been good.. been really good.. but am due AF!! So we'll see..

Another... WELL DONE... You're putting us to shame...

I forgot to pop in on Monday.. I had an awful week.. had 2 take aways, pizza and chips and lotz of picking... And somehow managed to lose the half pound I gained the previous week!!
Not very hopeful for next weeks loss.. I've been good.. been really good.. but am due AF!! So we'll see..

Well Done! :D

Thanks :-D to be fair I'm being incredibly strict and doubled my efforts after my greedy Sunday. .. I'm expecting things to start slowing down now. ...

Well done on your 1/2 lb loss :)

My daughter is at brownie camp for the weekend so I'm home alone :-( just did a 55 minute swim though. ... Think I might treat myself to a take away tonight :)

how about you? anything nice planned?

My daughter is at brownie camp for the weekend so I'm home alone :-( just did a 55 minute swim though. ... Think I might treat myself to a take away tonight :)

how about you? anything nice planned?

Nope. We're decorating our bathroom so last night was a trip to ikea n today is putting it together... Busy busy busy

oooh I love ikea.... Although I always spend a fortune when I go! Have fun building your furniture :)

I'm here dubs, being angelic this week cause I put on 2 last week - so still 10.5 lbs to target!!

Good morning,

1.8lbs off for me this week :) Hope everyone else is having a good week x

Amazing.. well done :)
I didn't make group this week as had migraine :( But wasn't sorry as I was due AF Monday too... haven't been too bold though so wouldn't imagine there's too much of a difference...

sorry to hear about your migraine. ... hope it wasn't too bad xx

hey everyone im from ireland but going to weigh in on thursday mornings. this is my first week n have been doin really well so far. ive lost almost two stone in two yrs through jym n dieting but just find that the diet my jym instructor had me on was boring and i was never allowed treats. a friend of mine started slimming world and is doin great and i love my potatoes so hopefully dis will work for me. so far its looking good

hi to - she , good luck, it's gone very quiet in here at the moment :-(

hey everyone im from ireland but going to weigh in on thursday mornings. this is my first week n have been doin really well so far. ive lost almost two stone in two yrs through jym n dieting but just find that the diet my jym instructor had me on was boring and i was never allowed treats. a friend of mine started slimming world and is doin great and i love my potatoes so hopefully dis will work for me. so far its looking good

U wudnt b Irish if ya didnt love yer spuds ha ha
welcome. It's very quiet on here of late but we still linger n pop on every now n then.

We are good thanks,how's little miss ?xxxxx

Aww she's great thanks. Getting so big!! Dying to walk. Taking one r two steps here n there. Am scared. My baby's growing up n I'm not ready... :(

image-1439763831.jpg

Back