Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Was down 1.5lbs tonight and that was being really good so I think the 2lbs for my 3 stone award is a bit too much to hope for next week! I have my friend down for a few days during the week so I'm dreading the effect that will have. I'm eating out twice but other than that I'm hoping to be on plan.

Well done on your loss x

Another 2lbs off for me this morning :) finally takes me below 200lbs which is the lowest weight I have been for a VERY long time :D

Another 2lbs off for me this morning :) finally takes me below 200lbs which is the lowest weight I have been for a VERY long time :D

Great loss.. And FAB weight to be under... I started out this LOOOOOONNNNGGG journey at 213lbs... And to get under that 200 mark was big for... Well done :) xx

Great loss.. And FAB weight to be under... I started out this LOOOOOONNNNGGG journey at 213lbs... And to get under that 200 mark was big for... Well done :) xx

Thanks. .. I'm really pleased. ... One of the guys at work asked me today how much I'd lost and everyone was saying how noticeable it is :-D

last year I was biking to and from work every day. ..10 miles in total and even then didn't manage to get below 200 so I really feel like it's a massive achievement :)

I had a pretty good week so far - I did have afternoon tea one day, but I knew that was coming up - I had s couple of unexpected complications and didn't go off plan so I hope to be down tomorrow night - assuming I get there of course - am in CUH with joe tonight - he's on oxygen and nebulisers.

Oh no, hope he's ok x

I'm always really tempted by the afternoon tea offers online... Maybe I'll treat myself when I get to target. ....

Hiya...
Went bank to group tonight after missing last week. Was up a half so not bad. Deserved more... Onwards n downwards... How r u doing?

half up is not bad if you've been off plan. ... good luck for a good week this week x

I had a pretty good week so far - I did have afternoon tea one day, but I knew that was coming up - I had s couple of unexpected complications and didn't go off plan so I hope to be down tomorrow night - assuming I get there of course - am in CUH with joe tonight - he's on oxygen and nebulisers.

Oh no Smurf.. Is he ok? Is he asthmatic? Poor Joe.. hope he's OK n home soon xxx

half up is not bad if you've been off plan. ... good luck for a good week this week x

Was expecting much bigger so am pleased enough.. not too much damage to undo...
Back on it today and thankfully OH has finished with all his overtime so means I've more time to get myself organised :)

Morning everyone....3.2lbs off for me this week - this takes me to a total of 28lbs in 10 weeks...I'm a very happy bunny today :D

Brilliant.. Well done.. you're doing amazing!! xx

Thanks :) I'd like to lose another stone by christmas but think that might be a bit optimistic! !! I'm planning 5 days off over Christmas as going to London so it would be nice to get to my target for then l!

Thanks :) I'd like to lose another stone by christmas but think that might be a bit optimistic! !! I'm planning 5 days off over Christmas as going to London so it would be nice to get to my target for then l!

Yes might be a bit too big of a loss.. You're not huge so it'd be allot to lose in the few weeks til then.. xx

Probably. ... Although I just went and bought some size 14 jeans as that's the size I'd like to get to by christmas. ... and am totally shocked that they fit! !! I know I've got smaller but am still in my size 18 clothes as was reluctant to buy new ones when I'm still shrinking so they are all hanging off me. ...I thought I'd be a comfortable 16 now so the 14's are a nice surprise! !!

Probably. ... Although I just went and bought some size 14 jeans as that's the size I'd like to get to by christmas. ... and am totally shocked that they fit! !! I know I've got smaller but am still in my size 18 clothes as was reluctant to buy new ones when I'm still shrinking so they are all hanging off me. ...I thought I'd be a comfortable 16 now so the 14's are a nice surprise! !!

Woohoo.... Great feeling to be BELOW where u wanted to be... Excellent work :)

oops... Just totally blew my diet at the harvester! !! First day I've gone totally off plan! I've decided I'm joining a gym so will have to work extra hard this week if I'm going to see a loss on Thursday! !!!

Morning, very quiet in here at the mo :'(

1.8lbs off for me this week :) hope everyone else is ok and doing well xx

Back