Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

pebbles67

Gold Member
Hi i am doing sw at home (been doing this on and off over the years) and weigh in day for me is thursday.

anyone do the same and want to join me for a bit of support, patting on the back , and picking up and dusting off again?

i've had a 10lbs loss so far in 5 weeks, so i am really pleased.
week 1 - 4.5lb
week 2 - 2.0lb
week 3 - 1.0lb
week 4 - 1.5lb
week 5 - 1.0lb

pop in and say hi we're having a party xx

:sign0163::party0036: :party0023:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/195453-pebbles-sw-food-diary-get-grip.html

Hi
I'm just returning to SW and will be doing it at home. I will probably start it on Monday but don't want to use Monday as WI because I'm likely to use most of my syns at the weekend - I think we are at similar weights too.

It would be good to have a buddy to do it with - come on here most days so will report back with my progress on Monday

Debbie

I just saw my ticker is similar to yours too!

Last edited:
I do Slimming World from home and weigh-in on a Thursday. I've lost a stone since January.
thats fantastic flab2fab, great loss. welcome, it'd be great to have you with us.

ok guys, so this is us so far.
by the way, feel free to check out my diary page where i post my recipes and photos of food.

pebbles - 10lbs to date
debs - new starter monday
flab2fab - 14lbs

roll up roll up (no pun intended) this fairground ride is heading for slimtown. fasten seatbelts its a bumpy ride but boy we are headed for fun on the way. anyone else boarding the ride ready for thursdays weigh in. seats are available.

. :character00182:

hi debs, welcome aboard , be great to have you. guess what - my names debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha - coincidence! I'm going to get off to a good start today and plan my meals for the week and do some cooking.....and I've got some catching up to do too with you both! :)

I do Slimming World from home and weigh-in on a Thursday. I've lost a stone since January.

And hi flab2fab82 - don't think you're too far from me - I noticed you mention Salford City Reds in one of your posts - I'm in Chorlton Sth Manchester.

Looking forward to sharing the journey to from flab2fab with you!

Can I join?

I weigh in on a Saturday with a friend and lost 3lb yesterday which felt great cause the losses had been slowing.

Hi
I have just restarted SW and would love to join the Thursday weigh in.

I live overseas so no groups are available, it would be great to have some support

Clara Lou x

Thought I'd bump this - welcome aboard Clara Lou and SarahC
Today's my first day and looking forward to weigh in on Thursday - I had to add a lb since I joined this thread so I really need to do this! :)

pebbles - 10lbs to date
debs - new starter monday 28th Feb (I will start weight loss from this Thursday)
flab2fab - 14lbs

Do you want to add your details in?

Clara lou said:
Hi debs.
Im going to weigh in on a saturday....the weekend here is Thursday/Friday and I thought

Oops...as I was saying I thought if I weigh in on Saturday it would keep me out of temptations way over the weekend........well that's the plan anyway.
Fingers crossed for a loss this week x

How's everyone's week going?I'm hoping for a good loss this week as I've been really good, no cheating at all! Debs I'm outside of Manchester towards the Bolton side so not too far away!

Can I join?

I weigh in on a Saturday with a friend and lost 3lb yesterday which felt great cause the losses had been slowing.
hi sarahc yes of course you can , love you to come along. so 62lb loss total - wow! what shall i put you down as 3lb for last week, then you weigh again thursday? or what?

hi there guys, hope you all had a good weekend. getting ready to start this week off with a positive note. 3 days until weigh in peeps. no pressure eh.

im so excited about this, our passengers are;

pebbles - 10lbs to date
debs - 1st weigh in week

flab2fab - 14lbs to date
sarahc- 62lb to date
clara lou- 1st weigh in week

so keep it going girlies. lots of help here if you need it.

flab2fab, doing fine thanks, been a good week for me, have kept focused, but not done much in the way of exercise. not much temptation over the weekend so ive managed to stay on plan. how you doing.

Hi I weigh in on a Friday from home so could I join this group?

I use my iPhone mostly for MM but I can't see or edit my profile, could someone tell me what my weightloss is showing so far? I'm not sure if it's updated correctly? X

pebbles67 said:
Hi kankles course you can, just make sure you post your weight loss for us after weigh in. Good luck , oh I'm on my phone too but i'll check in morning for you x

Thanks pebbles, i usually weigh in first thing Friday morning so I'll post my weight loss (fingers crossed) straight after.

Good luck for this week everyone! X

Thanks pebbles, i usually weigh in first thing Friday morning so I'll post my weight loss (fingers crossed) straight after.

Good luck for this week everyone! X
perfect kankles, good luck for friday. by the way its showing 15lb loss so far.x

pebbles - 10lbs to date
debs - 1st weigh in week
flab2fab - 14lbs to date

sarahc- 62lb to date. 3lb off yeehah! well done :happy096:
clara lou- 1st weigh in
kankles - 15lb to date.

well done sarahc, good luck ladies for tomorrow, friday kankles and saturday sarahc. woop woop
:party0019:

Back