Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

pebbles67 said:
fab news tracy well done, youre doing so well, and jemima get you! already steaming ahead, fab and good luck for this coming week.
i stayed the same so i am feeling great about that as i was expecting worse.

good luck for those of you yet to weigh in - god it sounds like a jockey club. i'll update as soon as i hear from flab2fab and debs.

Well done on STS pebs!!! Next week u wanna join me in chow like a cow salad eating????!!!! Actually hold that thought until I weigh in tomorrow morning!!!

kankles - i am so not having that you didnt comment on my song! i wrote that for you my little flower chewing poppet.

you are destined for good things this week kanky ol gal. if you dont do that stone i will be eating the old chew chew too.
good luck for the morning friday weighers, i am working in the surgery but will try and log on as soon as i can.
good luck peeps

thursday weighers

pebbles STS -------- total 14lbs :clap:
vikky ?--------total 7lbs :clap:
tracy 2lbs off -------- total 4lbs :clap:
debs STS --------total 3lbs :clap:
flab2fab ?------total 20lbs :clap:
Jemima 2lbs off -----total 2lb - need your total.

friday weighers

kankles total 13.5lbs :clap:
donna total 13.0lbs :clap:
hubby total 16.0lbs :clap:

sat weighers

sarahc --------.total 64lbs :clap:
claralou---------------total 3.5lbs :clap:
timeforachange. total 7lbs:clap:

pebbles67 said:
Woop woop donna and hubby. Congratulations to you both. I hate * week I ve just got one after none for 2 years grrrr so I'm not set for a good weeks weigh in. I'll update the figures when I'm on pc cos can't give wooping woop woop clappy hands and stuff from iPod. Really pleased with you both. Not so sure about that hubby pushing in the lead tho don! Don't know if we can allow that next week. Xx

Weighed this week :)))))) I've lost 4lb total loss = 17lb :)) hubby - 1lb ( he was out drinking with the lads tues at football so he's happy with that )

oh debs, im sorry youre feeling pants! dont be down, youre human. we are all at risk of a munch with the demons. shake that cold off then climb back on the train at the next station. and lets face it- its a STS not a gain. big hugs x

U've done well to be poorly and STS, I STS last week but it spurred me on no end to do better this week!

I've even had salad twice this week.....now let me tell you, I must look like a cow chewing grass when I have salad cos let's face it, it's not exactly comfort food, and I'm more of a good old curry & rice type of gal, but there we have it, needs must and I NEED the weight off!!!! So I've endured the salads and given the peeps in my office something to laugh about watching me chew on it like I'm chewing a wasp!

Hope I've given u some much needed giggkes with sine image hysteria there! Hope u feel better soon x x

Aww thanks ladies................feeling terrible again today but I've just had a banana and I've nothing bad left in the flat......think I'll make some tasty soups to get me through the next week and treat myself to some more exotic fruits - am on quite a tight budget but won't be spending anything on a night out this weekend - which also might help with the damage limitation!

I mean it when I say without your messages I would have carried on eating cr*p today - :grouphugg:

Haven't had chance to look back at the losses yet properly but well done to everyone who has stuck with it.

ps Sarahc - I work in a primary school - what about you?

kankles - i am so not having that you didnt comment on my song! i wrote that for you my little flower chewing poppet.

you are destined for good things this week kanky ol gal. if you dont do that stone i will be eating the old chew chew too.
good luck for the morning friday weighers, i am working in the surgery but will try and log on as soon as i can.
good luck peeps

Morning Ladies!

1lb off for me this week. Not quite what I expected but still a loss all the same.

Pebbles.....I totally missed the song pmsl, it made me LOL this morning when I went back through the thread!!!!! You're now certified as totally bonkers as me!!!

Right next week girlies I want at least 2lb so I'm gonna need you to help me with my food diary.

Good luck for every else left to weigh in!

xxxxxxxx

oh i am buzzing like a bee, skipping like a rope and spinning like a top. you fab little lot. keep that spirit going - you are all fabydabbydoo. i'm loving the support you are all giving each other.

debs STEP AWAY FROM THE CUPBOARD! and snuggle up with the lemsip. you'll be fighting fit soon. i have great faith in you.

kankles - u r my twin - lost at birth to be reunited in a field chewing grass. i have to give you the award for sticking power this week. your determination is a credit to you. now get on and lose another bloody 2 lb for gods sake.

tracy and jemima - you stars, you must be dead proud. i certainly am. its great when the newbies come in and we see their enthusiasm , it makes us nutters lift our heads from the grass (are you with me kanks ol pal) and wanna skip through the daisies. keep up the good work you 2.

and donna , DONNA! DONNA DONNA! my shining star , our superstar 4lb loss this week and catching hubby up ever quicker. well done chook, a well deserved pat on the pat.
anything you did differently that you wanna share with us?

i did a fish week this week and boy i so am not NOT doing that again - the house smells like someone wee'ed everywhere and talking of wee - mine was like 12 day old prawns basking on a beach in cyprus ----ooooh nasty.

thursday weighers

Jemima 2lbs off -----total 39lb .:clap:

friday weighers

kankles -----1lb total 14.5lbs :clap:
donna ------4lb total 17.0lbs :clap:
hubby ------ 1lb total 17.0lbs :clap:

sat weighers

Last edited:
Well done on all the losses and sts. I think I'm gonna sts tomorrow as I've had two weeks of good numbers so got a feeling there won't b much movement tomorrow.

Debs - I work in a secondary school so a bit different. I think if I worked in primary I would worry about standing on the little ones.

X

Ohhhh WHY is it cake friday every friday in my office??? I just had to have 2 slim slices of homemade Victoria Sponge at about 8 syns a slice....whoops! Hoping rhe 5K jog last night might stop a gain!
Anyone into popcorn? M&S have bought out there own range of multi-pack popcorn. I had a 6 pack of salt, only 80 calories a bag, so about 4 syns, which is pretty good!
They do cheese/onion, sweet/salty and salt also.
xxxx
Im making the weetabix cake this weekend, has anyone tried it yet?

JemimaJackson said:
Ohhhh WHY is it cake friday every friday in my office??? I just had to have 2 slim slices of homemade Victoria Sponge at about 8 syns a slice....whoops! Hoping rhe 5K jog last night might stop a gain!
Anyone into popcorn? M&S have bought out there own range of multi-pack popcorn. I had a 6 pack of salt, only 80 calories a bag, so about 4 syns, which is pretty good!
They do cheese/onion, sweet/salty and salt also.
xxxx
Im making the weetabix cake this weekend, has anyone tried it yet?

Hi jemima
The weetabix cake is lovely......not made that for ages. It's on my list now to do this week x

Sorry for the late update was miffed off at myself all day but I'm over it now. I gained 2lbs, I know why as I binged at weekend. This week is going to filled with plenty of fruit and water.

Sorry for the late update was miffed off at myself all day but I'm over it now. I gained 2lbs, I know why as I binged at weekend. This week is going to filled with plenty of fruit and water.

I know how you feel f2f - I fell off the wagon but it was only coming back on here that made me get back on again today.......normally I would have thought "leave it until Monday"
Let's get on it this week and make a big effort! :D

I know how you feel f2f - I fell off the wagon but it was only coming back on here that made me get back on again today.......normally I would have thought "leave it until Monday"
Let's get on it this week and make a big effort! :D

thats the ticket debs, you can get through this and start this week with a new slant.

fab - the clue is in your name , you are truly fab , what you have acheived with your weight loss so far is amazing. dont beat yourself up, you know why you had a gain and thats old news now. start the day tomorrow with a new focus . jump on here anytime for help honey xxx

pebbles67 said:
oh i am buzzing like a bee, skipping like a rope and spinning like a top. you fab little lot. keep that spirit going - you are all fabydabbydoo. i'm loving the support you are all giving each other.

debs STEP AWAY FROM THE CUPBOARD! and snuggle up with the lemsip. you'll be fighting fit soon. i have great faith in you.

kankles - u r my twin - lost at birth to be reunited in a field chewing grass. i have to give you the award for sticking power this week. your determination is a credit to you. now get on and lose another bloody 2 lb for gods sake.

tracy and jemima - you stars, you must be dead proud. i certainly am. its great when the newbies come in and we see their enthusiasm , it makes us nutters lift our heads from the grass (are you with me kanks ol pal) and wanna skip through the daisies. keep up the good work you 2.

and donna , DONNA! DONNA DONNA! my shining star , our superstar 4lb loss this week and catching hubby up ever quicker. well done chook, a well deserved pat on the pat.
anything you did differently that you wanna share with us?

i did a fish week this week and boy i so am not NOT doing that again - the house smells like someone wee'ed everywhere and talking of wee - mine was like 12 day old prawns basking on a beach in cyprus ----ooooh nasty.

thursday weighers

Jemima 2lbs off -----total 39lb .:clap:

friday weighers

kankles -----1lb total 14.5lbs :clap:
donna ------4lb total 17.0lbs :clap:
hubby ------ 1lb total 17.0lbs :clap:

sat weighers

Arms out.....please pebbles may I have my award!!!!! Serious after my week of the rabit food I am nominating myself for an oscar!!!

Actually forget that, the award goes to pebbles for sticking it out for a week eating stinky smelly wee smelling fish!!!!!

Ewwwwww!

Donna share ur secrets flower, 4lb wow, u lost more in 1 week than I have in 3, tell me all!!!

Ere! Kanks where do you live buddy, I'm down south. Doing my head in looking for butchers that do these sausages etc. No one down here does them. Mum lives near Nottingham so I'll have to wait til I visit. Until then it's radishes and lettuce for us ermintrude.

Can't believe donna did 4 this week, what a superstar. Neck and neck with the hubster. She'll show him , us girls are the business. Busting to see how clara lou, and Sarah do tomorrow.

And yes you're right you deserve a great big award for being a grass chewing nutter, and I so enjoyed eating meat the last 2 days. Speak tomoro got lots to tell x

pebbles67 said:
Ere! Kanks where do you live buddy, I'm down south. Doing my head in looking for butchers that do these sausages etc. No one down here does them. Mum lives near Nottingham so I'll have to wait til I visit. Until then it's radishes and lettuce for us ermintrude.

Can't believe donna did 4 this week, what a superstar. Neck and neck with the hubster. She'll show him , us girls are the business. Busting to see how clara lou, and Sarah do tomorrow.

And yes you're right you deserve a great big award for being a grass chewing nutter, and I so enjoyed eating meat the last 2 days. Speak tomoro got lots to tell x

Hey pebbles, well now u come to ask I'm a welsh girl from good old south Wales!!!

No butchers near me either I'm afraid but I did read about joes or something like like where u can order online and they deliver. They do chicken and marinated steaks too yummy!

I cannot live without meat, if I have a soup or salad I feel like someone just robber part of my dinner, Its like my stomach says to my brain "wwoooh there, ok show me the meat, there's got to be more to come down here"

Oooh gossip, tell all (ears pricked right up now) !!!

To be continued........

Back