Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Welcome all the new weighers :)
Tracy 7lbs u rockstar! V well done.
Well girls i said i would skip my WI, but Ryan convinced me that i hadn't been that naughty versus all the hiking we had done & so i did a WI & it's a 1lb loss for me this week woohoo :-D
Have been a super good girl all day & am booked for a gym class tonight, so its all good, heres to a good run up until next Thursday xx

well my thong is on and i have danced around all of haverhill LOL !!!!!!!!

i have lost 7lbs since last week,and am now back to 16st 5 lbs woo hooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!

am very pleased with that :)

good luck everyone else.

pebs next week im sure you will have a great loss xxxxxxx

oh my flipping god! oh my god, oh my god , yippoooodeeeedoooodah!
flinging my body around and around, shouting flippin eck. ! you great big loser you!

tracy lost 7lb! tracy lost 7lbs

tracy lost 7 lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:greenapple::mermaid::bananalove::banana dancer:

Tracy that's brilliant - you really deserved a big loss!! I'm dancing too - down 4lbs to 12 st 11!!

you bloody beauty smurf- i knew you could do it. now stick with me kid , you'll be there in no time. 12 bloody 11! i am so not having that - i'll race you. im back to 13 (from 12 13) so im on your tail. :happy096::bliss::clap:

Hi

Me and 2 girls at work have just started weighing on a Thursday in the office! I was a target member for a year until last summer and then I moved and stopped attending weigh ins. I have put on about 8lbs so I want to get it off again and the other 2 are just starting.

Would love to weigh in with you!

Welcome all the new weighers :)
Tracy 7lbs u rockstar! V well done.
Well girls i said i would skip my WI, but Ryan convinced me that i hadn't been that naughty versus all the hiking we had done & so i did a WI & it's a 1lb loss for me this week woohoo :-D
Have been a super good girl all day & am booked for a gym class tonight, so its all good, heres to a good run up until next Thursday xx

welcome shopgirl, good to have you. fantastic news megs, stick at it this week you little trojan

7lbs off Tracy that's brilliant :happy096:

and 4lbs off sus murf well done :clap:

See Megs it was worth weighing wasn't it :D

Well done ladies :D

Welcome shop girl :) How did you do Nats?

Pebbles i think we need to be jumping up and down with our knickers in the air to celebrate how well everyone has done :giggle:

I've had a gain, so i need a serious :whip::blahblah::gen147::help2::whoopass:

I hope you ladies will still put up with me, I know I've been rubbish but I promise you will 'see' and new MissHP from now on, I'm sick of being fat and i have no excuses, it's all my own fault. You may all think here we go again.......we've heard this all before, but as we all know losing weight isn't easy and i hope you all empathise with me.

Exercise wise today........30 min walk on lunch break, 40 min brisk walk this evening.

Hxx

It was worth it Miss HP, thanks. Just in from a run with Ryan & Callie, tired.com, let's just say this will be a very sleepful house tonight.
Meanwhile Ruth has sent me tweets on gyms in this area, eek! Luckily i booked myself in for another class before i left this evenings class, which was aqua aerobics, really enjoyed it. I had originally planned Zumba, but it was all booked up *sigh*

Well done susmurf,megs and Lorraine that's brill:)
Come on megs it's ur turn to put us all to shame next week !!!!! Xxx

Well done girls I'm really chuffed for you all. The losers the stickers and the gainers , you've all done so well to do another week.

Slimmer of the week goes to Tracy and I know she never thought she'd get that with her 1lb or half pounds off each week. It just shows thAt we can do it if we try hard enough. It's so easy to have something we shouldn't then say 'oh I'll get back on it tomoro, then tomoro turns into tomoro and then tomoro. ' before you know it you've done a week of tomoros and gained 2lb.

So with smurfy and Tracy doing the fast track reboost week it really paid off. Hp you are our marathon walker well done a virtual medal on it's way to you.
Ere! Where's rio?

Do you need some new menu ideas to add to the list for this week or are we ok for now.?

I'd like to add a theme each week if poss. This week how about BBQ ideas or takeaway meals to cook at home? Let me know and I'll do the other next week.

Morning my little rays of sunshine! I'm here, I'm alive, and I'm 2lb heavier! Hope you've all missed me.

Seems like ur all doing fab on your weightloss. I got some catching up to do ;-)

Xxxxx

Kankles said:
Morning my little rays of sunshine! I'm here, I'm alive, and I'm 2lb heavier! Hope you've all missed me.

Seems like ur all doing fab on your weightloss. I got some catching up to do ;-)

Xxxxx

Yayyyyyyyyyy.......... Glad ur back kankles xxxxxxxx

pebbles67 said:
Well done girls I'm really chuffed for you all. The losers the stickers and the gainers , you've all done so well to do another week.

Slimmer of the week goes to Tracy and I know she never thought she'd get that with her 1lb or half pounds off each week. It just shows thAt we can do it if we try hard enough. It's so easy to have something we shouldn't then say 'oh I'll get back on it tomoro, then tomoro turns into tomoro and then tomoro. ' before you know it you've done a week of tomoros and gained 2lb.

So with smurfy and Tracy doing the fast track reboost week it really paid off. Hp you are our marathon walker well done a virtual medal on it's way to you.
Ere! Where's rio?

Do you need some new menu ideas to add to the list for this week or are we ok for now.?

I'd like to add a theme each week if poss. This week how about BBQ ideas or takeaway meals to cook at home? Let me know and I'll do the other next week.

I shall cherish my title of sotw,as who knows when it shall be mine again !!!! Lol xxx

I shall have a look in my takeaway secrets book and see what I can make out of there if I find anything interesting I shall post them on here.

Liking the BBQ idea too , hopefully this will be a good week ,and as I'm heading for the 15 st area I am very excited :) xxx

Well done girls.. You've had great losses this week..
Kanks (re the catching up) you and me both!!

Am having dinner at a friends tonight and wine :( So gona go home, get a really tasty dinner cooked for tomoro so it just needs reheating, go shopping and stock up on fruit n low point snacks so I'm prepared for tomoro's hangover..
Love the BBQ idea too.. My brother's bday is next weekend and he too is having a BBQ so would be great to have good tasty ideas for that..

Back