Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hello I Am back and not been doing too well really need to get my bum in gear only thing I have been doing is walking lots!!! Xxx

Nats1 said:
Hello I Am back and not been doing too well really need to get my bum in gear only thing I have been doing is walking lots!!! Xxx

Welcome back nats,I'm not doing too well either :(
Must be something in the air !!
But I am still a stone lighter than I was this time last year,so I suppose it's not all bad !

Tracy831 said:
Welcome back nats,I'm not doing too well either :(
Must be something in the air !!
But I am still a stone lighter than I was this time last year,so I suppose it's not all bad !

Well I keep thinking if I could just get my head back in gear I would be ok kids being on holidays doesn't help however I am starting a fresh tomorrow morning making syn free chicken chilli soup as I type lol!!! A stone lighter is fab Hun well done xx

Hi Tracey.. I'v not left.. Been super quiet on here I do agree.. Hope you find yer motivation soon hun..
I have just got in from dinner out with my friend.. Luvly it was.. Quite bold tho.. But within my allowance.. Better tonight than tomoro eh?! x

Hey trace. So a busy couple of days here for my week off with the kids. Monday was a 'let's get some law and order into this place we call home' day with tidying wAshing clothes etc etc. Tuesday we went to France for the day and had mussels for lunch yum. Oh yes and chips oops and the kids had ice creams.
Today we ventured into london to a hospital appt. It's very quiet in London but it's ok. Had a coffee in south ken and made our way back. Had packed lunch within plan and made shaslick prawn kebabs and couscous for dinner. Another day out tomorrow, getting the river bus along the Thames and a picnic on the embankment .

Good luck for tomoro everyone xx

Morning all it's 1lb off for me ,so am back down to 16 st 4lb,which is where I got to the other week !!
Does motivate a little to do better when I realise how close to the 15's I am :)

Good luck everyone else xx

Morning all it's 1lb off for me ,so am back down to 16 st 4lb,which is where I got to the other week !!
Does motivate a little to do better when I realise how close to the 15's I am :)

Good luck everyone else xx

Well done!

Morning!

This past week I've not tracked my food, healthy extra's or SYN's due to being far too busy. I've tried sticking to the plan, but I admit that I've felt so exhausted this past week that I've reached for sugar for energy ...

Somehow, regardless of this, I've lost 2.25 lbs!!!!

That is a hella lot for me! Maybe it is a delayed loss? Who cares, all I know is that it has given me the drive to want to be extra good this week to try stop a delayed gain from the popcorn, biscuits and flapjacks I've had this week!

Good luck to everyone else!
Love & light

Hi ladies, another 1lb for me so puts me at 13 again. Just another 2lb to get me back to 12.12.
Well done Tracy and kit . Plans at the ready, 10 sit ups every day this week, melon is our fruit of the week at just £1 on offer at asda.

Theme this week- summer puddings
Don't forget there's lots more u can do with a muller than just treat as a yogurt. Mix with jelly and fruit allow to set for a whip / trifle.

Layer a banana with toffee yog and squirty cream, ww Ginger biscuit for a gorgeous banoffee dessert.

Eton mess strawberry yog with mini meringue and squirty cream mixed with strawberrys or raspberrys.

Tofu and choc options or cocoa with a bowl of summer fruits

Syn free ice cream

Skinny cow ice creams - available from asda, not seen them anywhere else- let us know if u hAve them elsewhere. Range available near me- caramel shortcake, mint choc chip, chocolate.

Feel free to add your ideas x

KittyKatKayl said:
Morning!

This past week I've not tracked my food, healthy extra's or SYN's due to being far too busy. I've tried sticking to the plan, but I admit that I've felt so exhausted this past week that I've reached for sugar for energy ...

Somehow, regardless of this, I've lost 2.25 lbs!!!!

That is a hella lot for me! Maybe it is a delayed loss? Who cares, all I know is that it has given me the drive to want to be extra good this week to try stop a delayed gain from the popcorn, biscuits and flapjacks I've had this week!

Good luck to everyone else!
Love & light

Well done to you too :)

Hi ladies, another 1lb for me so puts me at 13 again. Just another 2lb to get me back to 12.12.
Well done Tracy and kit . Plans at the ready, 10 sit ups every day this week, melon is our fruit of the week at just £1 on offer at asda.

Theme this week- summer puddings
Don't forget there's lots more u can do with a muller than just treat as a yogurt. Mix with jelly and fruit allow to set for a whip / trifle.

Layer a banana with toffee yog and squirty cream, ww Ginger biscuit for a gorgeous banoffee dessert.

Eton mess strawberry yog with mini meringue and squirty cream mixed with strawberrys or raspberrys.

Tofu and choc options or cocoa with a bowl of summer fruits

Syn free ice cream

Skinny cow ice creams - available from asda, not seen them anywhere else- let us know if u hAve them elsewhere. Range available near me- caramel shortcake, mint choc chip, chocolate.

Feel free to add your ideas x

First off well done!

Secondly, that all sounds amazing, such a shame I can't eat yogurts!!!

Good morning all
And well done girls... I too have had a loss.. Surprised (again) as it was * week but I have lost 1lb :D
Good luck to all yet to WI x

Wow a loss during * weeks, well done!

Hi, can I join? I'm a Thursday wi, sts this week which am happy with considering I wasn't 100% on plan this week. Started at 10st6 in March, am now 9st7, hoping to get to 9st soon. The last half stone is so hard to shift though!

kittyboo said:
Hi, can I join? I'm a Thursday wi, sts this week which am happy with considering I wasn't 100% on plan this week. Started at 10st6 in March, am now 9st7, hoping to get to 9st soon. The last half stone is so hard to shift though!

Come on in kittyboo.

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning all
And well done girls... I too have had a loss.. Surprised (again) as it was * week but I have lost 1lb :D
Good luck to all yet to WI x

Well done dubchick x

Back