Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning all
And well done girls... I too have had a loss.. Surprised (again) as it was * week but I have lost 1lb :D
Good luck to all yet to WI x

Well done dubby

Morning guys it's an overcast one here with showers expected. Had a fab day in France tues then London wednesday and Thursday and probably swimming today then that's my week off with the kids gone. ;(
Stayed on plan yesterday with a pizza express salad included.loads of walking too.?

Remember the holiday plan i added on here from joannas 7 days 7 countries planner. Well at the end of the week she lost 4.5 lbs after 2 weeks of 1lb then sts. Give it a try if you've got the food in. Sometimes it's easier to follow a week planner. Tweek it slightly if you've not got everything .
Ibought Melba toasts from France which come sealed in a pack of 2 for freshness, at 60 calories per pack so 3 syns - fab with pate which I will be doing again soon.

For kit - ideas for yogurt free puddings please
- tofu choc pudding
- muffins and fruit ( recipe on desserts thread)
- rice on a green day. Yummy done in slo cooker

Was on the wagon yesterday!
Had a banana and nectarine for brekkie,red pesto pasta and hexa cheese for lunch,and roast chicken dinner(which I did make myself 2dry cooked Yorkshire puddings courtesy of Rosemary conely !)
Then a bit later I had strawberries,blueberries and banana topped with choc tofu pudding and an aldi benefit chic orange bar (3 syns).
Then while I was in bed I ate 2 more pieces of fruit !
Not bad eh ????? :)

Tracy831 said:
Was on the wagon yesterday!
Had a banana and nectarine for brekkie,red pesto pasta and hexa cheese for lunch,and roast chicken dinner(which I did make myself 2dry cooked Yorkshire puddings courtesy of Rosemary conely !)
Then a bit later I had strawberries,blueberries and banana topped with choc tofu pudding and an aldi benefit chic orange bar (3 syns).
Then while I was in bed I ate 2 more pieces of fruit !
Not bad eh ????? :)

Fantabulous Tracy, stick with it, I'm on your tail x

where are you all? if you are lying on some beach sipping tequilla and eating maltesers then im on the next plane.

had a good weekend some nice yummy meals. asdas roast pork with cracked pepper crust saturday
100_0417.jpg

and asda extra special lamb shanks in mint gravy yesterday.
lamb shanks.jpg

breakfast this morning - special k then blueberry pancakes with fruit and yogurt and a drizzle of golden syrup. yummy yum 3 syns for 2 pancakes and 1 syn for the syrup.
blueberry pancakes.jpg

Last edited:
Ooohhhh....gonna start calling u Delia !!!!

How do u make the pancakes? R they britmums ones ?

How do u post food pics anyway may have to give it a go .

Wasn't too good yesterday ,just coz I wasn't organised again :(

Had a banana and apple for brekkie on the way to peadiatrician appointment for special needs son. Was hungry when I got in so just had microwave scrambled egg and going to cook red pesto spaghetti in a minute.

For dinner tonight it's going to b diced pork in BBQ sauce with mash,broccoli and carrots ,but I can't find a syn vale for the pork as I'm sure it's not free.
I'm using sainsburys basic diced pork shoulder,so if anyone knows I would be most grateful :)

Tracy, I never syn pork and to be honest I don't think it would make a huge difference, prepare to be shot now by sw chiefs.

Sounds nice tho you have to put it on recipe thread.
I'm just off to work but I will talk you through posting pics when I get back.

I used sw mag recipe for pancakes. 128g packet batter mix, mixed with 1 egg, 142ml water, 3tbsp sweetener, 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder. Mix together then stir in 113g blueberries. Done !
Note I changed the syn value it's 4 syns per 2 pancakes without syrup. 1 tsp of drizzles golden or maple syrup is 1 syn extra
See u soon x

Last edited:
Tracy831 said:
Thanks pebs will put the recipe on later :)

Right honey, save photo to a picture file on pc, then minimise window, write your post on minimins then click on the paperclip at the top of your post. Click browse, locate your picture, double click it and click upload. Once uploaded close window. Click in your minimins post where you want the picture to be. Then click paperclip again, your picture description will show, click on it. Then click submit post or whatever it says when we post something. Good luck xx

pebbles67 said:
Right honey, save photo to a picture file on pc, then minimise window, write your post on minimins then click on the paperclip at the top of your post. Click browse, locate your picture, double click it and click upload. Once uploaded close window. Click in your minimins post where you want the picture to be. Then click paperclip again, your picture description will show, click on it. Then click submit post or whatever it says when we post something. Good luck xx

What?what?what? will defo have to wait till tomorrow to try that one Pebs,don't think the brain would handle that at this time of night lol x

Right I'm defo going to make the tofu pudding later this week Pebs! Can't wait!

It's lovely. I think I'm making some this afternoon, as it looks like rain here.
4 th day 100% on plan today. How about you guys ?
And exercise? What have you managed to fit in? I did 3 miles yesterday, ache in my right hip today which just goes to show it's been weeks since I exercised properly.

Had a dream last night (well this morning) dreamt I was on a cruise ship and I was at the dinner buffet table with fresh griddled steak, fish, lobster, prawns, pork and chicken and I was just piling my plate up when I woke. - darn it!
So I climbed out of bed at 840 and had half a grapefruit, 2 slices toast marg and marmite.and a mug of coffee, Not quite as good but it settled my hunger . Ahhhhhh cruise ships, how nice, buffets mmmmmmmm. Sorry I was daydreaming again.

wouldnt like the cruise ship (have a bit of a phobia of deep blue water !),but the food sounds good !!!!

have just had brekkie of onken fat free natural yog with 3 tsp of highlight and 1 tsp of splenda mixed in with blueberrys. very nice it was too.

was 100 % again yesterday and played on the wii with the kids for a while and walked the dog last night.

today is american night for dinner ,so we are having sw chips,burgers and wholemeal rolls ,salad and coleslaw.

11 yr old is making whoopie pies for pud,but i might make them pancakes of yours pebs for me.
they look delish !

What the dickens is a whoopie pie? Sounds fun. Yes make the pancakes they're fab. Brekkie sounded nice.
Well done on another 100% day, lets keep each other going, no slip ups.

I'm sitting here going through files and files of sw recipes planning next week. While kids are watching a film. keep finding loads of great green day recipes but if I do green all week I feel so bloated. Red day today and having chicken and egg salad , then dinner is joes burgers with Cheese melted on top, coleslaw, salad, garlic cheese mushroom, butternut chips and 2 slices bread. Pud is raspberry ripple dessert. It's just raspberries blitzed to make a sauce put into bottom of a glass dish, then some raspberries mixed into a strawberry or cranberry muller, added to glass layered alternately with some natural yog, then sprinkled on top with a digestive or Ginger nut biscuit . Only syn is biccy

Back