Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

hello i'm officially starting SW today at home and weighing on a thursday...

i actually started sw 2 weeks ago but ive been doing it wrong so
i gained weight!!!!!

now i know where i went wrong i am starting again today

fingers crossed this time xxx

Evening ladies,

Welcome newbies :welcome:

Well done on the 2lb loss pebbles. :clap:

Tracy and dubchick, stick at it ladies, we'll get there :girlpower:

I'm a 1lb off this week, could have been better but that was two weeks abroad and then coming back to a weekend of moving house, so wasn't in control of the cooking for 2 weeks. Plus it's time of the month so I really thought i would have had a gain.

My aim for next week is -2lb.

How's everyone feeling? Focused for the week ahead?

Thanks for the rules Pebbles.

Hxx

Hi to Skinny, susie and debster welcome and good luck for your first week. Check out our recipes on 'pebbles and the gangs great grub recipes' thread found under recipes heading.

Well done miss hp & dubs, trace you need new scales ! No way have u put on 3lb.

Welcome newbies:)

Pebs I have digital ww ones,and they are pretty new !! Although they did tell me on Tuesday that I had put on 2lb just by drinking a cup of tea !!!!
I don't feel like I've put on 5lb tho !!

Tracy do you make sure you always weigh in the same place, apparently even accurate scales can weigh differently if not on a total flat surface, or if say for example on carpet or on tiles etc.

Keep at it xx

MissHP said:
Tracy do you make sure you always weigh in the same place, apparently even accurate scales can weigh differently if not on a total flat surface, or if say for example on carpet or on tiles etc.

Keep at it xx

Thanks misshp,I always weigh in the same place so I'm sure they are right,it's just me that's not working. Lol :)

ladies please can i have a flexi syn day today?

Just wanted to make dinner how my boyfriend (who is a perfect weight and very fit) likes it, instead of with spray oil and skimpy on syns for once. So we've just had 2 wraps (well he had 3!) they were 5.5 syns each, chicken, lots of peppers and onions - all syn free, tomato salsa - worked out 1/2syn for the whole lot, my HEA of cheese, a tbls of olive oil to cook in all in so 3 syns for my half (although my boyfriend ate more than me and there's some left so i could have actually had half! and then here's where it gets bad......home made guacamole - 2 avocados zillions of syns!! chilli, salt & pepper, lemon juice, garlic. again I didn't have half of the guacamole but about a third......why oh why do avocado's have to be so high in syns?????

i know i could have not had the guacamole but just for once i wanted to have the same without 'oh no that will take me over my syns'. Does anyone else find it hard when there partner isn't over weight and you almost feel like because you cook they are eating certain things your way all the time.

Sorry rambling on a bit, having one of those days today!

HP xx

or do i take my syns over the week instead of daily and not have any syns the rest of the week? or very little depending on how much i have left? :break_diet:

HPxx

Hi ladies, lots of posts for me to catch up on...wedding was fab,& NYC sunshine blissful, but unfortunately had to suffer 2 days of Hurricane Irene, luckily all good again now, another 3 days left in NYC & then "home" to Glasgow & Callie-pup.
Hope ur all good, Megs xo

I'm struggling a bit this week, really want chocolate and cake! Determine to stick to it though, so fingers crossed for Thursday. Don't know whats wrong with me this week, just fancy everything naughty, i just have to keep telling myself why i'm doing slimming world in the first place.

We'll get there.

HP xx

Im struggling too hp. Been a bit bad towards end of the last 2 days. Couldn't work out why. Then it hit me and all became clear, star week ! I get 3 a year and god it's come around quick. I tried to chew my 13yr olds head off 2 days ago and now I know why. So I'm back onto a plan again tomoro.

Good week here but I was on holiday last week and was v bad! I've resisted the scales. Will weigh in as normal tomorrow morning to see what the damage is!

Hello ladies, Hope everyone's still on the banwagon.

How are you feeling now pebbles and dubchick? Focused again? or still struggling? I've had slightly less cravings for chocolate today!

How are you doing Tracy?

We haven't heard from Deb's and susmurf for a while have we?? Hope you're ok ladies.

After dinner this evening my boyfriend suggest a power walk! We've just got home after a 7 mile very fast walk!! My legs are aching now!! :character00116: I'm sure he'd make a good boot camp personal trainer lol :whip: He know's how much i want to lose weight so is helping me with exercise, but blimey do i struggle to keep up with him (he's just too fit!!)

Good luck for weigh in

HPxx

Back