Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Thanks everybody, but remember i skipped a WI after hols, so its probably a combination of couple of weeks, ir's spurring me on tho. Not long until the next trip, so must stay focused :-D

MissHP said:
Blimey Megs 4lbs off!! Well done, wish I could lose that in a week!!

2.5lbs off for me this week :D finally a loss again!

HP xx

Yahoo, we never doubted you, all that walking has come good for u x

Bad news for me, I put a pound on, even after I went to the loo, stripped naked and even took my glasses off! (had to quickly put them back on again to read the scales! haha)

BUT, i was naughty so I deserve it. AND i didn't sabotage myself today or had treats, I just carried on!

Well done those with a loss!

ellybellybalooba said:
Bad news for me, I put a pound on, even after I went to the loo, stripped naked and even took my glasses off! (had to quickly put them back on again to read the scales! haha)

BUT, i was naughty so I deserve it. AND i didn't sabotage myself today or had treats, I just carried on!

Very well done on just carrying on, thats always the hardest part i find. I've had an iced German biscuit from the bakery as my treat & not synned it. Just 1 & straight back on plan after & im on a * week, miracle! Lol. Im feeling really rough now, so im off for a nice warm bath, into pjs & bed at 11 for me.
Bed at 11 for Dubchick too if shes listening , seperately of course lmao x

Ok, I weighed in at 12 11.5, don't know how that works against last week - I think it's officially a STS, because I'm not sure I admitted to my 2lb blip last week - that was before my big confession. So anyway, am back on track officially, so watch out you skinny minis I'm on my way!!!!

sus_murf said:
Oh Pebs - LOVED the cauliflower cheese - it was gorgeous. Do you know does it keep ok overnight??

Smurfy I've had it the next day and it was fine. Im glad you liked it, ive tried a few and it's the best one yet.

You are gonna love last nights creation, I made cannelloni! Oh yes and it was boooootiful. Recipes coming.

image-2929304541.jpg
The spinach and cheese one

image-2694255869.jpg

The minced beef one

They look dark and burnt cos I forgot to put flash on der! But They weren't burnt. Gorgeous

Bed at 11 for Dubchick too if shes listening , seperately of course lmao x

Megs was babysitting last night for my BF's brother (with him) as they were out for Athurs Day!! So was in bed at 2!! Not in work today tho got a lie in :D
Hope yer feeling better today? x

Oh Pebs - LOVED the cauliflower cheese - it was gorgeous. Do you know does it keep ok overnight??
Where can I find this recipe?? LOVE LOVE LOVE cauliflower cheese but haven't been having it while being on WW

Dubchick81 said:
Megs was babysitting last night for my BF's brother (with him) as they were out for Athurs Day!! So was in bed at 2!! Not in work today tho got a lie in :D
Hope yer feeling better today? x

Where can I find this recipe?? LOVE LOVE LOVE cauliflower cheese but haven't been having it while being on WW

:eek: lol.
But at least u enjoyed ur lie in :)
I'm feeling a wee bit better, nuthin a quiet wkend won't fix.
Cauliflower cheese sounds yummy x

Guys can i get a wee syn calculation please?
For a 73g slice of bread.
Per 100g: Energy 206kcal, Protein 9.0g, Carbs 46.7g, Fat 1.0g, Fibre 6.4g
Sorry, thats overkill :)

sus_murf said:
Megs, that's 7.5 syns.

Thanks sus_smurf. I popped into a friends & she made me toasted bread topped with banana, puts me about 1 syn over for 2day, not 2bad tho, i've save a few syns tomoro to redeem myself & get some exercise in too

Ok folks I need some help - can anyone recommend something Saturday night-y for dinner this evening?? I think we're having a DVD night with the smallie and as she would say herself, my tummy is calling for chicken balls in curry sauce. So I need to be organised- any suggestions???

Hello all,

I hope you'll still have me on this thread............I've joined a class. You've been wonderful support and i hope I can stay on here even though i will no longer be weighing at home. Day wont change or anything so that's good, its just since we've moved I have found that we have a local class, so i went along the other night and the consultant seems really nice. I've been out walking/jogging with them this morning as she also does a walking/jogging session for anyone who wants to go along.

Sus Murf, I know its not very exciting but we've already decided that my boyfriend is having pizza tonight, so i'm going to do slimming world chips for me (and he'll have some with his pizza) I'm going to have a big plate of sw chip with salt and vinegar and some syned sweet chilli sauce to dip them into.

Oh and somewhere on this site there's a recipe for lamb dansak from the SW magazine and thats syn free (i think). I had it ages ago and it was delish and didn't taste diety.

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

pebbles67 said:
Sw kfc is nice but don't tell Tracy,
Sw Kebab chips coleslaw
Petes butternut and chicken curry is gorge
My cannelloni was superb
Scotch eggs beans and chips

Pebs do you know I still cant face it !!!!

Back