Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Wanttobe said:
Everything gone to the dogs as usual... I may not be here on Thursday :(

Well you just get back on it with me wan2b, I've had a big old break and I've started back on it 3 days running now- I mean for 3 days running I've started well then failed appallingly but today, tues I've stuck to it. Had 15 syns tho so one over but at least I've held onto it. Come on do it with me. What you having Wednesday ? I've got a pork and mixed bean chilli in the slo cooker fir tomoro nite. Then thurs I think will be tandoori chicken and veg and a weight watchers naan.

Hello I'm a newbie just finished my first week on SW and have lost 5lbs :-D Yaay!

Hello and welcome photogirl. Well done on your first week, 5lbs off is great :)

How's everyone doing? How was weigh in today? I lost 1lb, still coming off slowly:confused: but at least going in the right direction :)

Where is everyone??

HPx

Hi ya pebs,I'm still here !!!
Sorry I missed ur birthday,but hope u had a lovely time xx

Have fell off the wagon big time and feel really lousy for it,and am sooooooo cross with myself for it:(

Will have to restart from scratch AGAIN !!!!

Hello and welcome photogirl. Well done on your first week, 5lbs off is great :)

How's everyone doing? How was weigh in today? I lost 1lb, still coming off slowly:confused: but at least going in the right direction :)

Where is everyone??

HPx

Thank you!!!

Well done on the loss dubchick

Good to see you back Tracy, you can do it :) I lost count how many times i fell off the wagon and restarted, but since restarting 13 weeks ago i feel focused this time, I'm sure you can do the same.

Hope everyones ok :)

HP xx

Wayhay!! I'm glad 2c sum activity bk on here, i thought i was postin to myself for a while.
Well i'm in the Isle of Skye this wkend for an engagement party, bday party & christening. My friend from work is a triplet, its her engagement, her sisters twin boys christening & of course all 3 sisters bday lol, quite the celebration. We've just got bk to our b&b & im shattered. Its been great but really bad eatin wise, no healthy options & ive had no influence over the cookin, plus * week, so most def a gain i think. Oh well i'll c how i feel tomoro on the journey home & try & get bk on it b4 hols on Fri. Nite all, Megs xox

Hello..................... Is anybody there ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back