Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

That's great smurfy, I'm really pleased you had fun. And nandos was a good choice, I love nandos. X

Morning my lovely weighers. How's everyone doing?
I'm a lb up but that's probably due to my extra b choice and eating late .
Disappointed but then it's week 2 and I had a good loss last week so I should be set for better this week coming.
Enjoyed doing American week and also concentrated more on water intake.

I'd like to set a challenge this week regarding exercise, so grab your Lycra and get ready. It's the stairs again! For those who don't know that's a tin of beans or equivalent in each hand and step up and down the bottom step of your stairs for 2 mins then gradually add a minute each day and see how long you can do by the end of next week. Sounds easy? Try it!

Good luck everyone xx

Hey buddies sorry I wasn't on here yesterday to answer all your questions. On my phone so I can't multi quote so I'll have to answer in turn sorry.

Right the chicken New Yorker.

Chicken breast into a dish then lay a piece of bacon on top, drizzle a couple of tbsp of BBQ sauce or reggae reggae sauce (1 syn per tbsp) and bake util cooked then lay a health extra a of cheese on top and return to the oven to melt. Gorgeous xx

WELL DONE DUBS :) XXX
Can't wait to try it.. And something I think Jonathan will enjoy too.. Which is a bonus :D
Sorry to hear Jonathan is still suffering. Likelihood is the antibiotics he was on weren't the right ones to ward off any infection so hopefully the new ones will do the job. Different bugs are sensitive to different antibios so it should respond now. Wish him luck for Friday. As far as food goes I would say vitamin c is very important for healing along with iron rich foods such as dried apricots etc. plus plenty of fluids. Xx
Great Pebs.. Thank you ;) I already give him Rubex Vit C so i'll make up a pot of Carrot n Corriander soup too.. Get more into him.. Not a chance of him eating dried apricots.. or fresh ones!! But isn't red meat a good source of iron??

Today's menu was a bit of a 'cock up' as I over did my 'b' choices der!!!!!

Anyway breakfast muesli and a muller lite

Lunch was a wholemeal roll with joes sausages, ketchup mustard and fry lighted onions, a satsuma and a mug of tea.

View attachment 76169

And dinner tonight was the great American cheeseburger, topped with burger sauce, Cajun mushrooms and sw American fries.

View attachment 76170

Yes there's the muesli, 2 whole meal rolls and fries. So I'm using muesli and potato as 'b' choices then the rolls as syns (12 in total, fiddlesticks.)

Good luck for weigh in my lovely gang xxx
Cheese burger looks damn good!!!
Disappointed but then it's week 2 and I had a good loss last week so I should be set for better this week coming.

I'd like to set a challenge this week regarding exercise, so grab your Lycra and get ready. It's the stairs again! For those who don't know that's a tin of beans or equivalent in each hand and step up and down the bottom step of your stairs for 2 mins then gradually add a minute each day and see how long you can do by the end of next week. Sounds easy? Try it!

Good luck everyone xx
Hmm... Am gona look a right sap with this one.. But i'll give it a go :D

Morning all.. Good luck to those yet to weigh.. And Pebs I wreckon you're 100% right about your gain.. Gone next week n another few will go with it.. Good luck :) xxx

2lbs down this week lovelies and I am doing the dance after an extendedly naughty weekend - turns out that maybe I do have a metabolism :eek:

:scale:

Good luck everyone xx

Pebs, I am scared but up for the challenge (probably wont wear the lycra if thats ok)

Thanks Dubs xxxx

Pebs, I am scared but up for the challenge (probably wont wear the lycra if thats ok)

Thanks Dubs xxxx
Ha ha.. think i'll be skipping on the lycra too.. My BF's poor dad would probably take a heart attack... lol

Bloody hell Pebs, that was a long 2 minutes!! Also, I forgot to weigh myself this morning, so I'll do it tomorrow instead. I don't really know what my start weight was for the week but at least I'll have something to work from then.

Thanks for the New York chicken recipe - it's on the menu for tonight!

sus_murf said:
Bloody hell Pebs, that was a long 2 minutes!! Also, I forgot to weigh myself this morning, so I'll do it tomorrow instead. I don't really know what my start weight was for the week but at least I'll have something to work from then.

Thanks for the New York chicken recipe - it's on the menu for tonight!

Aha! See, it sounds easy doesn't it, but really it's not. Well done though on being the first to check in with it and to do an American dish . Go smurfy xx

Jenny n dubs are now entered in the lycrathon which is coming to a town near you soon , I've put their names down he he he

So it's my last day in the states and I rounded it all off with ranch chicken casserole , it was a completely new and different dish and was really tasty and one to do if you've some syns spare going begging.

It's basically a dish with broken taco shells as a base, melted cheese and chicken casserole in layers .

image-1986915811.jpg

image-1067744000.jpg

Sounds fab Pebs, will you add the recipe to the thread?? The chicken was yum - thanks!!

I have Martin started on the diet - but a small problem is arising - he is very traditional in his eating habits - he'll try anything, i have him on the extra easy plan - I usually do red days, but I bulk up my meals with roasted veg which can be seasoned and are really tasty. He doesn't like any of the veg I roast so I'm going to steam different veg for him - broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage that sort of thing. I worry though that they will be too bland - does anyone have any tips for jazzing up boring veg??

Started back AGAIN!!! on the 10th January and now 2 weigh ins done and i'm 17.5 lbs lighter.
Would really like to get to about 16 or 17 Stone for my wedding on 1st June this year

Started back AGAIN!!! on the 10th January and now 2 weigh ins done and i'm 17.5 lbs lighter.
Would really like to get to about 16 or 17 Stone for my wedding on 1st June this year
Hi Will, C
Congratulations on your HUGE loss so far.. Good luck with your journey :)

Well done smurfy. I've been ordered to do 3 x 20 min walks per day by the physio to try to reinflate my lung properly so I'm behind on the stairs exercise but I will do them tomorrow.

Dinner tonight was slow roast beef in the slow cooker, actifry potatoes and parsnips, veg, and onion gravy.

image-1638624877.jpg

Pudding - chocolate banana tiramisu- only 2 syns per 1/4 of whole trifle. (Recipe on my thread)

image-172677581.jpg

As you say yourself, tomorrow will be a better day - put it behind you! How is the house?

Exactly. All prepped for tomoro so i will b back on it tomoro :)
House is ok. Allot to b done but is liveable again. Good to b home :)

Back