Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

2.5 pounds off for me, so very happy! Well done pebs on your loss too, know its not what you wanted but you lost and that's the main thing. We are going in the right direction!!

Hi everyone! Well as you can guess I'm off the rails!!!

Congrats dubs!!!!! I'm so exited for you ??

I have been so god damn busy I haven't even stopped to think, I haven't had a chance to do a food shop in 2 weeks and I had lived on convenience food! Ben is now doing 12 hour days and its just mad! I'm hoping this weekend I can attempt to get things under control, but we have just brought a new kitchen and now need to rip old one out! I say new but its second hand but oh so lovely!!

Glad to see your all doing well :) xxx

Hi everyone! Well as you can guess I'm off the rails!!!

Congrats dubs!!!!! I'm so exited for you ??

I have been so god damn busy I haven't even stopped to think, I haven't had a chance to do a food shop in 2 weeks and I had lived on convenience food! Ben is now doing 12 hour days and its just mad! I'm hoping this weekend I can attempt to get things under control, but we have just brought a new kitchen and now need to rip old one out! I say new but its second hand but oh so lovely!!

Glad to see your all doing well :) xxx
Hey skinny.. Thank you :)

Oh fun.. ripping out the old kitchen!!! Is your BF able to fit in the new one yea? x

Food diary for yesterday:

Brekkie: 2 wholemeal toast
Lunch: Cheese toastie
Dinner: Cheese toastie & King crisps
Snacks: Chunky kit kat...
Water: 2.5ltr + mugs of hot water

Ok so not the most nutritious day!!! Worked late n was too exhausted when I got home to bother cooking.. Will do better today

Well we haven't ever fitted one before but she sure we shall manage! We have done everything ourselves so far, just getting someone in for tiling and plumbing. We have got solid granite worktops though so we have got to cut them!

Now baby is coming you will have to get yours! Have you decided what you want? Oh I so want a baby, but we don't have enough money ATM. So will have to go on hold! Xxx

Well we haven't ever fitted one before but she sure we shall manage! We have done everything ourselves so far, just getting someone in for tiling and plumbing. We have got solid granite worktops though so we have got to cut them!

Now baby is coming you will have to get yours! Have you decided what you want? Oh I so want a baby, but we don't have enough money ATM. So will have to go on hold! Xxx

Yea we spent last weekend out looking at diff ones n have finally settled on the design, colours, floor etc so we'l get moving on that..
Saying that.. baby won't be on solids for while so we've well over a year to worry about it.. BF feels under pressure now tho to get the house finished..

Pizza n wedges for dinner tonight. Had an eventful eventful evening in maternity emergency hosp!!
Been having sum pains n got quite severe yesterday so rang vhi n they advised going to the hospital. They done a scan as where the pain was they feared it might b ectopic. All is ok tho. Sid (the seed) is where it shud b n pains aren't anything to worry about for now. They said if the get worse to go back. And I'm due back in 2 weeks for another scan as its too early for her to tell everything's ok. So had a day of resting today

So quiet on here.. Where have you lot skived off to???

Sorry chick, I'm here. How are you doing today?

I've just got back from little ones sports day and she came 3rd in the 100 m sprint so I'm dead pleased. She's got a streaming cold and I've just come over hot and dizzy so I guess that's me sorted for the next 6 days.

Had a good weekend family wise and lots of adventuring , saturday went out shopping with kids and got popcorn for our movie night at home, had KFC - but slimming world version, then had some popcorn ( ate too much popcorn!!!)
sunday went to the natural history museum in London, was ok foodwise, stuck to plan with picnic but then dashed it all with a McDonald's on the way home . Bum!

image-673474759.jpg

image-3075912778.jpg

Anyway I'm back to planning this morning. Have had -

B- scan bran banana/ toffee cake and a milky coffee ( 1 hea plus 2.5 syns)

L - ham , mustard and mayo sandwich (1 heb, 1 syn)

D- garlic stuffed roast rib of beef with a black pepper and mustard crust, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, sprouts, broccoli, gravy and frozen Yorkies ( yes I know, I'm not happy either, it's a great act of treason in this house but its easier to syn.

Tuesdays meals

Breakfast - magic pancakes with squirty cream , strawberries, drizzle fat free chocolate syrup

image-1687869563.jpg

Lunch - busy shopping so had an apple

Dinner - chorizo, mushroom, & pepper frittata , stuffed mushroom and salad,
Scan bran choc/ coffee cake , fruit and squirty cream

image-1459321521.jpg

Wednesday- red day

Breakfast - muesli and a muller light mixed in, milky coffee

Lunch- crab stick and cheese salad, lighter mayo,( 0.5 syns) French fries crisps ( 4 syns)
Coffee & choc scan bran cake , banana

image-2189769460.jpg

Dinner - ooh this was yummy, Chorizo (5 syns for chorizo) and chicken gratin. I used a Schwartz packet mix (2.5 syns for half of packet) and omitted oil and breadcrumbs it was very nice. Served with actifry potatoes. Scan bran coffee cake( 2.5 syns ) strawberries and squirty cream. (1 syn)

image-4011949593.jpg

image-1211216350.jpg

15.5 syns, total today, 2 hea, 2 heb

It is very quiet on here ?
hope all is ok with the bubba dubs xx
Hi Tracy.. It sure is.. Am laying in wait for them all to come back to me :D

Yea so far so good with bubba ta.. Going for a scan on Monday, cannot wait!!! I'll only be just past 8 weeks tho so not hoping for a nice clear pic of a baby.. Just a nice strong HB :)
Hope you're well?X x

Back