Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

TUESDAY -EE

breakfast
-
1 toast (3.5) marg(1) marmite, coffee (1hea)

lunch - ham tomato and philly (1) sandwich (1heb) crisps (4), satsuma and pear and
weight watchers berry biscuits (4)

dinner- lamb casserole (recipe will be on thread today) jacket with philly (2) sweetcorn

1 hea/1 heb/ 15.5 syns

null_zps583f45c0.jpg

WEDNESDAY -RED

breakfast -
1 toast (3.5) marg (1) marmelade (2) coffee (1/2hea)

lunch - turkey and cranberry panini from Nero coffee shop - had to have a festive sarnie
but didnt have a cake

dinner - chicken cordon bleu (1/2 hea for cheese) from hairy dieters recipe ( will pop it on
thread) and mashed swede & veg

null_zps6a5e0f2b.jpg

Hey Dubs,hope you are all well too.
Yeah we are just about ready,just a few little things to do,how about you,are you all set,and how's baby ??xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Dubs,hope you are all well too.
Yeah we are just about ready,just a few little things to do,how about you,are you all set,and how's baby ??xx

Yea baby's doing great. As am I thanks hun.
Almost set now. Just a couple things to get. Nothing too important so no panic :)
Having Jonathan's parents over for dinner today... Nerves are gone ha ha

How's ur daughter doing? Xx

Hope the dinner went well dubs,yeah my daughter is doing good thanks.
Happy Christmas to you and pebs xxxx

Happy new year everyone :) xx

Same to u hunnie. Lets hope it's a happy healthy n wealthy one for us all xxx

Pebs get ur bum back here!!!!!

My bum is safely back here. Hope you all had a great Christmas and a very happy new year to you all.

Had a great big load of rubbish stress to deal with over Christmas period but got myself sorted again now.
This had better be a good year for me or I'm finding another planet to sunbathe on .

Not long for that bubby dubs , we will all be nesting soon.

I'm planning on finishing the entire contents of my fridge over the next 2 days then we are all starting a new on Monday.

Can I join you please? I'm restarting as of today. Got to my target in March 2013...then been a right little piggy since and I'm now right back at square one. I want 2st 7lbs off this year. I've got a hen weekend in Ibiza on 31st May 2013 and would ideally like it all off by then.

x

Last edited:
My bum is safely back here. Hope you all had a great Christmas and a very happy new year to you all.

Had a great big load of rubbish stress to deal with over Christmas period but got myself sorted again now.
This had better be a good year for me or I'm finding another planet to sunbathe on .

Not long for that bubby dubs , we will all be nesting soon.

I'm planning on finishing the entire contents of my fridge over the next 2 days then we are all starting a new on Monday.

Good to have you back pebs xxxxx

Can I join you please? I'm restarting as of today. Got to my target in March 2013...then been a right little piggy since and I'm now right back at square one. I was 2st 7lbs off this year. I've got a hen weekend in Ibiza on 31st May 2013 and would ideally like it all off by then.

x

Welcome :)

This morning I decided to join a group which usually weighs in on a Wednesday. Somehow I have managed a 1 lb gain after about 3 weeks off plan! So quite happy now to get back into it good and proper so I can go wedding dress shopping as refusing to until I lose at least 1 stone 3lbs. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and new year

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was thinking about joining a group too,but none of the times they run are any good for me,so will stick to doing it from home !

Good to have u back pebs. Have missed u ;)

Sorry u had crap to deal with. Hope all is ok... Xxx

No not long at all. Quite scary. Bought all our big items last week. Cot. Wardrobe. Storage for bedroom. N pram!! So it's official... I'm gona b a mummy!!! :eek:
7 weeks til due day....
Am away ATM for a few days. Nowhere fancy just having time together to do absolutely nothing. So foods not great but sticking with mainly 3 meals n minimal snacking. Am prepped for returning to work and sw on Monday tho. Huge batch if veg soup made n in the freezer for lunches. Home Saturday so Sunday to get a good shop in so no excuses :)
Welcome loulou :)
Well done rb!!! That's excellent!!

Back