Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi everyone - mind if I join in. I have just rejoined S/W last Thursday after regaining nearly all the weight I lost 2 years ago:ashamed0005:. My initial goal is to lose 1 and 1/2 stones by 20th March as I am going on holiday to Goa on 21st March. I will be able to fit into some of my holiday clothes then. :gen157:

Hi everyone - mind if I join in. I have just rejoined S/W last Thursday after regaining nearly all the weight I lost 2 years ago:ashamed0005:. My initial goal is to lose 1 and 1/2 stones by 20th March as I am going on holiday to Goa on 21st March. I will be able to fit into some of my holiday clothes then. :gen157:

Come on in, you're very welcome. We will do what we can to get you that Goa beach body . But we might have to come with you in return :)

Good day there dubs :)

I remember pregnancy heartburn,I had it all day with all four kids,it was a killer !!!xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh god me too, was the only thing I really suffered with, oh that and restless legs that twitched n drove me mad.

Hang in there dubby, and well done on all that water intake crikey!!

A good two days so far although the weather has been horrendous so I've not managed my walks in the evening as the rains been torrential. Thankfully we aren't as badly affected as a lot of people so I'm grateful for that. Gonna try my mate Sarah's planking regime. Lol I'll let you know how that one goes.

Just made chicken bacon hot pot for tonight's dinner and a saucepan full of broccoli and Stilton soup for lunch- yum xx
not for you though mrs dub!!

Hang in there gang we are doing great , I'm sending everyone love and strength to resist xxxxx

Very welcome Yvonne.. Jealous of the holiday tho :(

Oh god me too, was the only thing I really suffered with, oh that and restless legs that twitched n drove me mad.

Hang in there dubby, and well done on all that water intake crikey!!

A good two days so far although the weather has been horrendous so I've not managed my walks in the evening as the rains been torrential. Thankfully we aren't as badly affected as a lot of people so I'm grateful for that. Gonna try my mate Sarah's planking regime. Lol I'll let you know how that one goes.

Just made chicken bacon hot pot for tonight's dinner and a saucepan full of broccoli and Stilton soup for lunch- yum xx
not for you though mrs dub!!

Hang in there gang we are doing great , I'm sending everyone love and strength to resist xxxxx
Ooh chicken n bacon hot pot.. Can I come to tea???

Oh I've got that twitchy leg thing... But for me its not a pregnancy thing unfortunately... I get it when I'm tired... Nice of my leg to let me know its time for bed!! Coz otherwise I'd never know!!! LOL

Just back from GP from AN appointment... All is perfect... Was like a kid after a spelling test with my grin ha ha
He said "well you're doing a great job Frances well done. Obviously eating well and looking after yourself as everything is perfect. We couldn't ask for better" I was like "Thanks :D" Biggest grin ever ha ha ha

Thanks for your warm welcome girls.
Pebbles I have been checking out some of your recipes..... Yum...... I'm sure I will be trying some of those out soon.
Dubchick well done on keeping a check on your weight while you are pregnant. I think I put 10lbs on every month when I was pregnant. lol Mind you that was a long time ago. I have a 2yr old grandson now. I look after him every Thursday and I think all my Body Magic is done then. I don't remember my daughter being so active when she was that age.

Hi all 2.5lbs off for me this morning. 1 more lb and then I am out of the 13s woohoo!! Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for your warm welcome girls.
Pebbles I have been checking out some of your recipes..... Yum...... I'm sure I will be trying some of those out soon.
Dubchick well done on keeping a check on your weight while you are pregnant. I think I put 10lbs on every month when I was pregnant. lol Mind you that was a long time ago. I have a 2yr old grandson now. I look after him every Thursday and I think all my Body Magic is done then. I don't remember my daughter being so active when she was that age.
Thank you... I worked hard to lose 2.5 stone in order to get pregnant so was determined to let my work be undone.. And what better reason is there in the world to eat properly than to give your baby the best start?!

Hi all 2.5lbs off for me this morning. 1 more lb and then I am out of the 13s woohoo!! Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Well done RB... Hello 13's :D Soon... :)

Will be hello 12s at last can't wait. I had to share my snack tonight my monkey practically inhaled half a mango and a load of melon all cut into strips. You would think I don't feed him!
Hope you and bump are keeping well.. not long now!!

That's fab dubs, keep up the good work.

Well done rb, next goal within reach . We are storming through the week girls well done.
Yvonne I'm sure mine were never as active as the little ones now. We did loads but then they were always worn out, nothing seems to wear these new troopers out . Xxx

SHUT THE BACK DOOR!!!! I don't believe it , smurfy me ol pal, how are you, what's the gossip. ? Xxx

Don't shut the door Pebs, you know I have commitment issues!! I've been a bold girl since I last saw you - tried clean living for a while, wasn't loving it, and was flapping around trying to decide what to do when I heard yesterday That slimming world is coming to mallow so I decided to join and give it one more shot! So I thought then I'd pop in and say hi. I've been feeling like a child with overdue library books, afraid to stick my head in.

Dubs, I'm in awe of your commitment!!

Tracy - thanks for the welcome....

Hi everyone,
Well first week nearly done. I think I have had a good week and managed to keep on plan.
So tomorrow will be interesting to see if I have shifted any lbs!

Good luck everyone and I will update tomorrow, fingers crossedxxxxxx
Billybearx:)

Don't shut the door Pebs, you know I have commitment issues!! I've been a bold girl since I last saw you - tried clean living for a while, wasn't loving it, and was flapping around trying to decide what to do when I heard yesterday That slimming world is coming to mallow so I decided to join and give it one more shot! So I thought then I'd pop in and say hi. I've been feeling like a child with overdue library books, afraid to stick my head in.

Dubs, I'm in awe of your commitment!!

Tracy - thanks for the welcome....

You daft wotsit, it's a saying down south like (wtf!! Sorry ) id never shut the door on you smurfy. Commitment issues indeed !!
It's great to have you back and well done for joining , come on girly you can do this and stop with the library book thing you silly narna. You're always welcome here and don't feel bad about it ever ya hear.

Xxxx

Ah thanks Pebs - I think I might love you!!!

Dubs, thanks for asking - Joe is a little tyrant!! He's 21 months now, so 18 months corrected, and doing everything he should be at this age - if that includes flushing everything he can find down the toilet and smiling at me as he breaks all my rules!! I'll post a pic later because for all my giving out, I'm dead proud of him!!!

Right so today was a good one too.

Breakfast - shreddies (1 heb & 1/4 hea) and raspberrys, cappuccino (1/2 hea)
Lunch - broccoli & Stilton soup with croutons ( 1/2 hea, 1/2 heb) , banana
Dinner. - chicken & bacon hotpot , (1/2 heb) carrots, Brussels , lemon yogurt with raspberries and 2 mini shortbreads ( 4.5
syns)

2 hea, 2 heb, 4.5 syns

Exercise - day 1 of planking 20 secs achieved

null_zps02911a8e.jpg

Good luck for tomorrow everyone xxxxx

How cutely adorable!!! I can see how he gets away with flushing everything down the loo!!! ha ha

Ah thanks Pebs - I think I might love you!!!

Dubs, thanks for asking - Joe is a little tyrant!! He's 21 months now, so 18 months corrected, and doing everything he should be at this age - if that includes flushing everything he can find down the toilet and smiling at me as he breaks all my rules!! I'll post a pic later because for all my giving out, I'm dead proud of him!!!
OMG where has that time gone??!! Seems terrible 2's have started early in your house... Love it :)
Although I might not soon enough when its terrible 2's in my house!!!!
Hope all is well with you ? X
Right so today was a good one too.

Breakfast - shreddies (1 heb & 1/4 hea) and raspberrys, cappuccino (1/2 hea)
Lunch - broccoli & Stilton soup with croutons ( 1/2 hea, 1/2 heb) , banana
Dinner. - chicken & bacon hotpot , (1/2 heb) carrots, Brussels , lemon yogurt with raspberries and 2 mini shortbreads ( 4.5
syns)

2 hea, 2 heb, 4.5 syns

Exercise - day 1 of planking 20 secs achieved

null_zps02911a8e.jpg

Good luck for tomorrow everyone xxxxx
Fab day Pebs.. As per...
And what's with rubbing my nose in it with the stilton soup?? As if pointing out I'm not allowed it wasn't bad enough.. A pic too??!! That's just mean!!! lol

Morning everyone . I lost 3 1/4 lbs so am super delighted. Good luck lovely people xx
Super well done Pebs.. Amazing loss.. And well deserved :)
I'll WI in the morning.. Though it'll have been a short week for me as I weighed Sunday as was away for a days over New Year... x

Just weighed in......-5lbs!!! :D :D :D

Back