Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Glad you feel better,and food looking good as usuall xxx

Thanks Tracy. You weighing tomorrow ? How's the EE going. ? I've been doing more of them this time around purely for the ease of it as I'm chasing all over the place so I just get it in my head 1 portion or bread or cereal and the rest will slot in place as the day goes on. It's going ok so far but I feel a plateau coming on. Lol. I must say I've not been so hungry this time either.

I am massively craving a stuff ya self silly buffet but I know I'll feel pants after it so I just keep telling myself ill die if I eat it and that's working for now . Ha ha .
I think I have become very sad and boring in my old age - soup makers, actifrys, halogens, etc what did I ever do without them ??!!!!
Hoping my new actifry paddle comes tomorrow.
New challenge tomorrow ! Think we managed the fruit and water one ok, the planking was on hold for me as I pulled my back but I might start up again. So, what shall we do this week trace? Stairs? The fish & a new dish challenge? The sweet treat challenge? Xxx

Thanks Tracy. You weighing tomorrow ? How's the EE going. ? I've been doing more of them this time around purely for the ease of it as I'm chasing all over the place so I just get it in my head 1 portion or bread or cereal and the rest will slot in place as the day goes on. It's going ok so far but I feel a plateau coming on. Lol. I must say I've not been so hungry this time either.

I am massively craving a stuff ya self silly buffet but I know I'll feel pants after it so I just keep telling myself ill die if I eat it and that's working for now . Ha ha .
I think I have become very sad and boring in my old age - soup makers, actifrys, halogens, etc what did I ever do without them ??!!!!
Hoping my new actifry paddle comes tomorrow.
New challenge tomorrow ! Think we managed the fruit and water one ok, the planking was on hold for me as I pulled my back but I might start up again. So, what shall we do this week trace? Stairs? The fish & a new dish challenge? The sweet treat challenge? Xxx

Yeah I am weighing in morning I just hopes the scales have moved !!!!
I'm finding ee really easy for some reason,I have all the family on it without them even knowing,and I'm not feeling hungry much either,which is good.

I love a kitchen gadget too,but the last year or so I have restrained myself,but yesterday watching a kids channel there was an advert for pop chef,so I looked on Argos today and they had one for 9.99,so I brought it !!!
Type it in on Argos,and see what it is,now I am sad lol !!!!!

Not sure on the stair biz for the moment as I am having trouble with my left foot as well as my right knee,so even normal walking is a problem at the moment,but I do so much walking I think that might make up for the stairs ?

Any other challenges shall be duely accepted Sgt major sir !!!!!!! Xx :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all, Pebbles sorry to hear you weren't feeling great but that gammon does look great. Am up for more challenges !

Well I lost 1 lb. I know a loss is better than a gain but was hoping for a better loss this week as really stuck to it. Think I might have to change my goal dates! A bit too optimistic when I wrote that. I did EE all week - just wondering if I am better off going back to some green days too - but I do love the variety of EE.
Going to be very good this week too - well that is the intention so I hope I don't choke on my words.
Wishing everyone a good loss.
Tracy - going to check out the Pop Chef. Love gadgets too x

Morning scooby,well done on your loss this week.

i have lost 2 lb this week,am pleased with that,but have resigned myself to the fact that I am going to be a slow loser ! Lol.
i have been back on sw since 30.12.13,and have managed to lose 9 lb,not amazing by some peoples standards,but ok for me as I have had trouble before losing anything.
and on the other hand I could have put that on instead of losing it if I hadn't started when I did.

good luck to all of you weighing today. Xx

Well done scoobes and well done Tracy , Tracy you should be do proud of yourself I've been with you all the way and 9 lb is just great mate !
Scoobe try another week of EE And then see how the loss is , then if you're not happy switch back for a week. It is usual for a slower loss on EE xx
Well I lost 1 and 1/4lb and I'm happy with that too . Good luck everyone else xxxx

I'm down 2 to 12st 12.5lbs. Tracy, I've been moaning about my weight for years and every so often get a mad burst to lose it - but this year my mother told me not to be in such a rush - that if I lost a pound a week I would be a different person this time next year. So rather than giving up when things slow, that's my aim....

Well done to you all.
Same as Pebs for me, 1lb and 1/4 for me. Was expecting to have stayed the same so pleased with that. Have had a mixed week snd felt v tired as work been full on.
BBx

Some great losses. Well done all. Smurfy I think your mum gave you great advice. I think this is where I always go wrong - always been in such a rush and never really get anywhere.
So funny in our house this morning. I was so nervous about my weigh in - I must have walked around the scales at least 3 times and then went downstairs - made a cup of tea - but wouldn't dare drink it - went to the loo (twice) and moved the scales to the middle of the room, sat on the bed thinking about it and then the kids came in and I sent them out again cos I was starkers and wanted to be on my own for weigh in and then I got on the scales - kids waiting for me downstairs and I showed them a 1 lb bag of sugar to show them how much I lost and they were really pleased but my son put the bag against my tummy and said - "you haven't lost this much from your tummy cos it looks exactly the same as yesterday". Kids - gotta love them....

Yes will do EE for the week again and see how I go - I think I am more likely to stick to the diet if I do it this way and just accept that I am loosing and it will be a slow ride but it will stay off longer.

Morning ladies.. Well done on all the losses...
Sadly am gona break the chain :( I was up 1.5lb this week... not surprised as I've not had the best of foods weeks.. But hey ho... x
Well I think you are amazing anyway monitoring your weight even if you did gain a little. You are so close to your due date and it's so easy to bury your head in the sand and just make excuses. You are still on the right track and make sure you are not too hard on yourself. Stick with your weigh ins tho. I can't get over how I regiment myself to these Thursdays. If you knew me you would see that I am an all or nothing sort of person and these weekly weigh ins are such a motivator to stick to it. Xx

Well I think you are amazing anyway monitoring your weight even if you did gain a little. You are so close to your due date and it's so easy to bury your head in the sand and just make excuses. You are still on the right track and make sure you are not too hard on yourself. Stick with your weigh ins tho. I can't get over how I regiment myself to these Thursdays. If you knew me you would see that I am an all or nothing sort of person and these weekly weigh ins are such a motivator to stick to it. Xx

Yea they really are.. I find come Wednesday I'm getting lazy/tired so Thursday WI is perfect as it means I don't give in.. Then Thursday I'll usually have a treat dinner.. Generally is SW friendly but might have like garlic bread or something that I'd usually avoid with it.. And that gets me over the hump.. :)

Yea they really are.. I find come Wednesday I'm getting lazy/tired so Thursday WI is perfect as it means I don't give in.. Then Thursday I'll usually have a treat dinner.. Generally is SW friendly but might have like garlic bread or something that I'd usually avoid with it.. And that gets me over the hump.. :)

Exactly same wave length. X

Well done everyone :).

1lb lost here, would have been more but I know where I went wrong... Really seem to struggle on a weekend :(

Well done everyone,and smurfy I'm with you on this whole go slow business ,I think the longer it takes me,I will be more able to keep it off,quick fixes are not always the best. :)

Mmmm just enjoyed a creme egg. I believe they are not too bad for syns.
Was worried wasn't going to have a loss this week and felt like giving up.
After a small loss going to keep chipping away.x

hi billy bear well done on your loss and yes definitely have a treat on weigh day. its what keeps me going and i also believe wholeheartedly that it boosts your metabolism .xx

Mmmm just enjoyed a creme egg. I believe they are not too bad for syns.
Was worried wasn't going to have a loss this week and felt like giving up.
After a small loss going to keep chipping away.x

Back