Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Morning gang .

hey buddies just editing this post cos yours hadnt loaded on my screen . thats amazing from both of you ,oh well done im so delighted for you . dont know what I did wrong lol but I'm up a half lb !! Bad pebbles !
Funnily enough I weighed Monday and I'd lost 1 and 3/4 but I've developed an extra bit somewhere. Better luck next week . But I am going out for a meal tomoro lunchtime being as its the day of luuurvvve and all that .

Good luck my lovelies xx

Ah well done Tracy. You did great. Soggy toes oohhhh uurrgggghhh
pebbles don't think you did anything wrong. I think it's just us women's metabalism. I think some weeks it's great and others it isn't. We all go through the ups and downs I am sure and what a lovely lady you are too for being so upbeat and positive. You eat h next week bet you will have a nice little loss.

Got my little flubbychump's parent meeting now. Bless she is only four.
Have a great day all xxx

2.5lbs off for me - down to 12st 10 now. Tricky week coming up now - out for dinner tonight, away for the night Saturday night and morning at the spa and lunch out on Tuesday with my sis. Mid term here as well so will need to be more disciplined...

2lb off for me :) and it is time of the month as well ...
gonne celebrate with a takeaway lol well done everyone xx

What a fab team we all are ( oh except me ha ha) even the pregnant woman did better than me!!!

Seriously though I'm so proud of you all, riding it out and sticking to it and we've gone 5 weeks which is brilliant.

Kep up the good work. Have your treats ths valentines/ weekend/ whatever you're doing but then back into it, don't let the post weekend temptations force you into bad choices . It's half term for a lot of us and a tough time when we are out and about with the kids. Take snacks with you that you can eat, prepare well and you will make that difference. Maybe we could share some of your snack ideas on here , that got you through a day out .

While I indulge in kitkat minty ness ( god I love Thursday) I am already planning my half term days out and tomorrow starts with a trip to the Chinese for lunch with the other half. He works nights so lunch is all we could manage. So I know it's a treat meal but its ONE meal , and that's it. I'm hoping The weather holds out so me and little lady can go out for our 3 mile circuit again.

Night all well done xxx

I had my first treat last night - dinner out with the girls - I got a pasta dish with various meats and tomato sauce and followed it with 3 profiteroles - the syns listed for those are between 2.5 and 5 so I gave away half the portion. I have two more tests - Saturday night away - I plan on having a few drinks - I haven't touched a drop since I started, and Tuesday lunch with my sis after our pamper morning. It's half term here too but I've loads of work to do so my two will be off to the childminder most days unfortunately. I will plan one day out for Claire and one of her friends, so survival tips for that would be great!

I hurt my foot somehow last week and I have been living on pain killers ever since,and have been having to wear a pair of my sons plimsolls as my foot hurts in anything else.so getting ready for the school run this morning something goes snap in the arch of my foot,and now I can hardly walk :(
i had to get hubby from work to take boys in,and have been on the sofa ever since,but am contemplating a trip to a&e,as it is a bit swollen.
hope everyone is having a better valentine Friday !!!xx

Hey pebs, I have plantar Faciitus ?
But it bloody hurts I can tell ya xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ouchie Tracy, does that mean you need to wear a boot for a while? Hope it goes away quickly. Pebbles you are so right - I really decided yesterday to do as I please and drank lots of bubbles and ate whatever I saw basically but am straight back onto it today - even with a mild hangover - and that is the first time for me - normally grabbing the carbs - but its mind over matter.
Smurfy - dinner sounds yummy, a perfect Valentine dinner.
Had a great day while I was destroying my diet yesterday. I was invited to meet Olly Murs yesterday lunchtime and what a lovely lovely guy he is. I think I am closer in age to his mum ha ha but he was really charming and said all the right things. My son keeps looking at the photo and singing, Olly and Mummy sitting in the tree. k.i.s.s.i.n.g Ha ha It is starting to wear thin on my hubbie. :D:D:D. Anyway concert was brilliant apart from The Wanted - they weren't so good but Olly Murs was great so I have no regrets about not letting my hair down and enjoying myself. But now I have to focus on my meal planning again. I did weigh myself this morning and I was 2 pounds heavier !
Dinner today is a roast chicken and all the trimmings.
Tomorrow out for today - just to movies and kids centre so will be packing some nice snacks and fruit and will take some leftover chicken and mix it with some wild rice etc.
Hope you all having a great weekend x

Oh my god, scoobes, meeting Olly Murs - I'd say he's such a charmer!! And what a little hottie!! I've just dropped of the two little darlings and hubby and I are off for 24 hours off - nowhere plush - just a hotel about an hour way that was on the *******. I'm so relaxed that I'm nearly asleep in the car!!

Oh my god, scoobes, meeting Olly Murs - I'd say he's such a charmer!! And what a little hottie!! I've just dropped of the two little darlings and hubby and I are off for 24 hours off - nowhere plush - just a hotel about an hour way that was on the *******. I'm so relaxed that I'm nearly asleep in the car!!

We done that at new near smurf. Just went to the maldron in portlaoise. Nothing posh about it but was the nicest little break ever!! We done NOTHING for 3 days but spend time together, laugh and watch movies (we brought laptop n streamed online) Was perfect. Enjoy it :-D

Thanks dubs and scoobs :)

Scoobs as if you met Olly murs,he always seems like a nice bloke .

Well done for getting back on track xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back