Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

So.. Food diaries..
Friday:

Brekkie: Grapefruit. Porridge with sweet freedom sweetener (half syn & HeB)
Lunch: Apple. Grapes. Pasta with chicken, bacon and sweetcorn and chive dressing (3.5syns)
Dinner: 3 egg omelette with tomato, courgette and garlic in and a baked potato with a laughing cow light (1.5syns)
Syns: 5.5 / 15
HeA: Milk
HeB: Porridge

Saturday:

Brekkie: 2 Wholemeal Nimble toasted, with sliced tomato
Lunch: 1 Sausage (4.5 syns) Box raisins (1.5syns) Banana. Grapes.
Dinner: SW Chilli Con Carne - Free food-Ex lean mince beef, Stock, Spices, Red Kidney Beans, Rice. Superfree Food: Red & Green Chillies. Red & Green Peppers. Plum tomatoes. Onion.
Snacks: 2x Pink & Whites (not at the same time) (4 syns)

HeB: 2 Wholemeal Nimble
Syns: 10 / 15
Exercise: 40min walk
Water: 1 Glass

Sunday:
Brekkie: 2 Wholemeal Toast (HeB & 4 syns) with chopped tomato
Lunch: Cappuccino in BK (2syns) Apple.
Dinner: Chicken, Bacon, mashed potato, carrot, parsnip, Gravy (1 syn) 2 mini Yorkshire puddings (5)
Snacks: Pink & white (2) Can Coors Lite (7.5)

HeB: Wholemeal bread
Syns: 21.5 / 15 - Oops
Exercise: 1 hours walk

Weigh in this morning and 5lbs down!! Only the original 14 to go now. Shocked but happy with that result. Just sat having a think of what to eat this week to run to aldi in morning.

Yesterdays food
B- banana
L- egg , spaghetti, grapes
T- hunters chicken (a), chips, mixed veg bag, sauce (1)
Snacks- hifi (b), alpen (3), curly wurly (6), snack a jack (2)

Off swimming at 12 startimg a new set of lessons for Toby but as its over lunch debating on going to morrisons for lunch afterwards x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in this morning and 5lbs down!! Only the original 14 to go now. Shocked but happy with that result. Just sat having a think of what to eat this week to run to aldi in morning.

Yesterdays food
B- banana
L- egg , spaghetti, grapes
T- hunters chicken (a), chips, mixed veg bag, sauce (1)
Snacks- hifi (b), alpen (3), curly wurly (6), snack a jack (2)

Off swimming at 12 startimg a new set of lessons for Toby but as its over lunch debating on going to morrisons for lunch afterwards x

AMAZING loss RB.. well done :)

I have weigh in this evening...

And have NO idea what to do for dinner today.. Have some mushy pea curry sauce prepped in the fridge.. Maybe chicken curry and "chips"...

Mmm chicken curry and chips sounds lovely! Not sure what to do for us tonight, Pete went back offshore yesterday so its just me and Toby.
If i could just decide I could go shopping this afternoon but I am clueless as to making things lately. Feel I need to mix it up a bit as always eat the same sort of things may have a nose through recipe files later. When I have 5mins peace.

Good luck for tonight x

Mmm chicken curry and chips sounds lovely! Not sure what to do for us tonight, Pete went back offshore yesterday so its just me and Toby.
If i could just decide I could go shopping this afternoon but I am clueless as to making things lately. Feel I need to mix it up a bit as always eat the same sort of things may have a nose through recipe files later. When I have 5mins peace.

Good luck for tonight x

What about a pasta Bolognese bake??? Or a mixed grill??? Oorrrrrr.... A chicken curry too but make it nice n mild... Éabha had some of mine the other day... Jonathan is a wuss when it comes to spice so it was really mild.. She loved it :)

Got the bits in for curry tonight but feel drained after swimming and a rough night. I am dead cert he is having another leap as he always climbs/crawls in his sleep and sobs all night long during them :-(
So curry tomorrow as its one of his fav meals and spag bol tonight!
X

Got the bits in for curry tonight but feel drained after swimming and a rough night. I am dead cert he is having another leap as he always climbs/crawls in his sleep and sobs all night long during them :-(
So curry tomorrow as its one of his fav meals and spag bol tonight!
X

Do you have the wonder weeks app?? its tell you when to expect leaps and what's going on during them... I find it great..
Éabha is just starting a new one that's gona last 4 weeks... YAWN...
Thankfully so far (touching wood) her leaps haven't affected her too much.. So hopefully this one's the same.. though she cut a tooth the other day so its yet to come down n leave her alone.. So she's a bit restless/clingy anyway

Nah don't have it only recently heard of it and as he is 16months it probably doesn't run much longer.
He has always suffered with them and is a light sleeper as it is. Will sleep through for me for 1-2 weeks then we are battling again. Have given up worrying now and just roll with it. He has all his teeth except the back molars which arent due until 2-2.5yrs but he has been dribbling and rosy cheeks again lately so think they could be grumbling. These horrible teeth! Fingers crossed she stays the same and takes the leaps in her stride x

hi, I'm a Thursday weigher. ... But not following sw.... I'm doing paleo but there aren't many groups that are active for that. .... Am I ok to sneak in with you guys for the weigh ins? ! :)

Of course. Welcome! A lot of us no longer weigh on a Thursday but for me I havn't found a more welcoming group to chat to :)

hi, I'm a Thursday weigher. ... But not following sw.... I'm doing paleo but there aren't many groups that are active for that. .... Am I ok to sneak in with you guys for the weigh ins? ! :)

Welcome... When I started here I was following ww ... The sw enemy lol

So... Weigh in tonight... Week 1 loss.... 5lbs :)

Omg, Dubs, that's fab!! Well done you! My weighin is tonight but star week has really kicked in so not sure if that's what's affecting me (had Chinese sat night - within syns - but was up on the scales after it - had speed soup for lunch yesterday and this is disgusting, but I was rotten after it for the whole evening!!

Weigh in this morning and 5lbs down!! Only the original 14 to go now. Shocked but happy with that result. Just sat having a think of what to eat this week to run to aldi in morning. Yesterdays food B- banana L- egg , spaghetti, grapes T- hunters chicken (a), chips, mixed veg bag, sauce (1) Snacks- hifi (b), alpen (3), curly wurly (6), snack a jack (2) Off swimming at 12 startimg a new set of lessons for Toby but as its over lunch debating on going to morrisons for lunch afterwards x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done RB - I'd love a good 5lb loss!! Never lost that much in one go though!!!

Welcome! Always room for 1 more!! Our lovely leader Pebs and her trusty sidekick Tracy are MIA But we're managing away. I'm always slightly in awe of people doing paleo!!

Welcome! Always room for 1 more!! Our lovely leader Pebs and her trusty sidekick Tracy are MIA But we're managing away. I'm always slightly in awe of people doing paleo!!

I'm probably not following it strictly but my food is all 'clean' and bread, pasta, processed foods have all been ditched so paleo seems the closest description. ... I'm also calorie counting to help with portion control because the first couple of weeks I was stuffing my face with fruit, veg and meat!!!!

Omg, Dubs, that's fab!! Well done you! My weighin is tonight but star week has really kicked in so not sure if that's what's affecting me (had Chinese sat night - within syns - but was up on the scales after it - had speed soup for lunch yesterday and this is disgusting, but I was rotten after it for the whole evening!!
Hee hee...
I keep saying i'll make speed soup.. But not sure i'll like it.. and LOADS of prep goes into it.. so would kick myself if I didn't.. (lazy much?? lol)
Well done RB - I'd love a good 5lb loss!! Never lost that much in one go though!!!
I think 5lb has been my biggest EVER loss.. And I've been doing this weight loss lark for a long long time... lol

Just had water melon.. OMG.. YUM... wish I brought more of it with me... Lesson learnt for tomoro

Morning ladies...

Well.. Another on plan day for me but could have included more food.. and more superfree.. IMO.. Still 100% on plan though..

Brekkie: Watermelon. porridge with sweet freedom syrup (HeB & 1/2 syn)
Lunch: Some leftover mushy pea chicken curry with a baked potato. Slice batch bread toasted (9syns?!)
Snacks: Banana. Apple. Box raisins (2syns)
To eat while making dinner: Water melon
Dinner: leftover chicken and bacon with pasta, passata, basil, garlic and quark - so simple and so delish!!
With a cuppa: HiFi bar (3syns)

HeB: 35g Porridge Oats
Syns: 14.5 / 15
Water: 500ml

Back