Anyone else wheat free?

Woodland girl

Gold Member
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone else here is wheat free? I eat loads of wheat free products instead of bread, pasta etc. I have just been using my wheat free brown bread as Hb as normal. What do you think? This ok? I don't know how to syn these things.

It is rather weird, as pasta is made of rice, bread is made of rice, lasagne is made of rice! lol

Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Tracy

Hey I know you posted this ages ago but only just seen it! I've been doing SW for about 5 weeks but just been told by the drs I may have a wheat intolerance so need to cut it out. Sat in front of me is a wheat free gluten free load of brown warburtons bread.. Did you find out if it was okay to use it as a Healthy Extra? Your weight loss is very impressive so I assume so :)

Hi happy!

Yes, brown breads are a heb, and pasta etc still free food. I don't find being wheat free a problem on sw, but if you have other intolerances it can be a pain!
Best wishes with it
T x

Hi I can't eat gluten but find sw is great and you can use most alternative breads as a healthy extra. I have a list somewhere which I will post on here when I get on the laptop :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back