Anyone else with LOADS to lose?

I want to lose about 13 stone!! :(

It does seem like an awful lot, but I am excited about the journey! Reaching short-term goals is a great feeling, and I really like the NSV (non-scale victory) thread!

Maybe list all the things you have to look forward to along the way, rather than focussing on how hard the weight loss itself it going to be!

I have around 13 stone to lose too. But I will get there, it took me a good few years to get this size so I can appreciate that it will take time to come off too... Good luck!

Hi!
yayyyy Im living in Nottingham currently and have lots and lots to lose- about 13 stone :(,
Im also new here, and looking to make friends and have a helping partner :) and looking to get a group together to excerise with! :) xxxxx good luck hun and blessings x

Ive still got 12 stones to lose having lost 3.5 stones already in 12 weeks.
I hope to be at target before this time next year.

Try not to focus on the whole thing, just take it one stone at a time and you will get there before you know it. ;)

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, I went over syns yesterday by 20 (alcohol) but don't feel bad about it at all. Normally I would write off the day and have a kebab etc... but I didn't, I had my drinks and snacked on fruit instead :D

I have worked out my weekly syns left and I have 10 a day which is still within the recommended amount so I am happy.

Just roasted my veggies to go with my cous cous for lunch and just finished a massive bowl of fruit and yogurt and about to tuck into 2 x alpen light bars

Have a good day everyone x

Hiya .. I started out at 18 st 7 lbs..literally twice the weight I was pre kids.Lost my first stone now and only been doing it for four weeks but still got quite a few to go(around 6 stone :eek:). Nice to know I'm not alone! x

hiya
I had over 6 stone to lose and 4 weeks in have lost my first stone joined the gym this week something i couldnt have immagined 4 weeks ago so good luck xxx

When i started slimming world i had 8 stone to loose i have lost 2 and a half and i wat to loose another 2 and a half by christmas. i will still be over weight but ill be very proud :]

Hi, Jo
I've lost 2st and have another 8st to go. Sounds a massive task, but breaking it down into smaller chuncks, makes it so much easier to achieve. There is so much good advise from everyone here. Remember to never go hungry andhave some syns. Planning your meals and having something ready to eat when you can't be bothered to make something, always helps. I normally spend Sunday afternoons in the kitchen, doing bulk cooking. Free soup or anything I can put in the freezer/fridge.

Good luck.

Hi Kookie Welcome :)
I am new to SW and have 4 stones to lose or thereabouts.
I used to weight 17 stone in 2004 but have managed to yo yo between 15 and 11 for the last 5 years !

Just think of little goals for now, my first is to be back in the 13's (5lb to go) and then half a stone...stone etc.

Come on We can do it !

Hi kookie welcome:) I jave a lot to loose too as I#m 17st 11 at the moment. I am breaking it down into chunks. I am aiming to get under 17 first and then 16 etc. i wish you luck on your journey xxx

Back