Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone else wobble....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by curvesncurls, 1 June 2011 Social URL.

1. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    ... Whenever they approach the next half stone? Seem to go through 5 pounds no problem and then spend a week or two (or even three!) going up and down before hitting the stone mark. Wondering is it psychological, I've never been skinny that I remember, we generally don't like change, so do we do a bit of sabotage when a goal is in sight to stay safe??!!!
    Or is that just me??!! Or just over thinking it???!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I could always guarantee that if I didn't sneaky hit an award it would take me an extra 2 weeks to hit it, regardless of whether I was 2lbs or 0.5lbs away!

4. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Yeah- seems to be the way! My mother's been trying to hit 1stone and after staying the same she lost 2 1/2 last week - leaving her 1 pound to her stone Mark and she put on 1 1/2 tonight. Not a happy bunny!!!

5. solo12

solo12 Guest

I am exactly the same & in my case believe its psychological! I have been trying to get my 2st shiny for 2 week now and not holding out much hope for friday! Seem to pick at naughty food & self sabotage when I'm near a mini goal, but really need to break this cycle as I have about another 4.5 st to lose & thats quite a few shinys!

6. Fluffysheep81

Fluffysheep81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.05%)
    I know the feeling!!! Took me about 2 weeks to lose the 1lb I needed for my first stone off....then I aced it finally and went from 13-17lbs off!! Now I need 4 to get to the 1.5 mark and as predicted I only lost .5 this week! Law of the sod!!!

7. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    me me me me me!!!! 3lb a week untill i needed 3lb to of lost a stone... then i lost one gained half ahhhhh!

8. daisykins

daisykins Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(16.77%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Me too,
    Finding it so very hard to get into the 9st bracket and stay there.
    For a month my weight has been 10st 0lbs or 9st 13lbs
    I know its me, but I cant snap out of it
    This must be the longest my weight has stayed the same!

9. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Me! I tend to stick in stone zones though not stickers.....so i think for about 8 months i was in the 14's!!!! now i am in the 13's - its up and down again all the time!!! :)

I think its just the way it goes.....and clearly the amount of food/calories i am putting in my body doesnt help some weeks!!!!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.