• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else wobble....

S: 19st12.5lb C: 15st12lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 4st0.5lb(20.29%)
... Whenever they approach the next half stone? Seem to go through 5 pounds no problem and then spend a week or two (or even three!) going up and down before hitting the stone mark. Wondering is it psychological, I've never been skinny that I remember, we generally don't like change, so do we do a bit of sabotage when a goal is in sight to stay safe??!!!
Or is that just me??!! Or just over thinking it???!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
I could always guarantee that if I didn't sneaky hit an award it would take me an extra 2 weeks to hit it, regardless of whether I was 2lbs or 0.5lbs away!

S: 19st12.5lb C: 15st12lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 4st0.5lb(20.29%)
Yeah- seems to be the way! My mother's been trying to hit 1stone and after staying the same she lost 2 1/2 last week - leaving her 1 pound to her stone Mark and she put on 1 1/2 tonight. Not a happy bunny!!!

S

solo12

I am exactly the same & in my case believe its psychological! I have been trying to get my 2st shiny for 2 week now and not holding out much hope for friday! Seem to pick at naughty food & self sabotage when I'm near a mini goal, but really need to break this cycle as I have about another 4.5 st to lose & thats quite a few shinys!

S: 11st12lb C: 10st6lb Loss: 1st6lb(12.05%)
I know the feeling!!! Took me about 2 weeks to lose the 1lb I needed for my first stone off....then I aced it finally and went from 13-17lbs off!! Now I need 4 to get to the 1.5 mark and as predicted I only lost .5 this week! Law of the sod!!!

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
S: 14st2lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 1st7lb(10.61%)
me me me me me!!!! 3lb a week untill i needed 3lb to of lost a stone... then i lost one gained half ahhhhh!

daisykins

S: 11st4lb C: 9st5.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 1st12.5lb(16.77%)
Me too,
Finding it so very hard to get into the 9st bracket and stay there.
For a month my weight has been 10st 0lbs or 9st 13lbs
I know its me, but I cant snap out of it
This must be the longest my weight has stayed the same!

*EB*

Gold Member
Me! I tend to stick in stone zones though not stickers.....so i think for about 8 months i was in the 14's!!!! now i am in the 13's - its up and down again all the time!!! :)

I think its just the way it goes.....and clearly the amount of food/calories i am putting in my body doesnt help some weeks!!!!!!!

x