anyone else??

Well first week done on the good old discover plan and I managed to lose 3.5lbs at wi on friday woo hoo!!!:party0011: So I am definately remaining with old plan.

Hope you've all had a good weekend! :)

Hey everyone.. i'm sticking with the old plan.. i do it at home and use this site as my reference for points..

not been around at all the last week.. been uber busy with temping for a week, doing knitting for customers.. and was TOTM.. there was an evil vending machine at work and somehow chocolate and mccoys crisps kept finding themselves in my hands.. anyhow.. weigh in this morning and lost 1lb..yahhhh x x x

well done Joe!! cor, its freezing, I could do with some of your hats n scarves today!!

Im very annoyed at myself, Ive had an enormous gain which Im not even going to record. Hmmmph. Its that bloody pasta thats done it, had it twice this week and it makes me gain like crazy. I'll start recording my losses again when Ive lost this haha

im being naughty today :( know am in for a gain, and an skint till friday, so skipping tonights.... that way next week i will loose! and be able to afford to go!

dont worry about falling off the wagon girlies, we are only human it happens to everyone!! the main thing is just getting back on it as soon as you feel ready and going at it :)

few of us are feeling a bit down just now, group hug??

((((((((((((())))))))))))))

well done Joe!! cor, its freezing, I could do with some of your hats n scarves today!!

Im very annoyed at myself, Ive had an enormous gain which Im not even going to record. Hmmmph. Its that bloody pasta thats done it, had it twice this week and it makes me gain like crazy. I'll start recording my losses again when Ive lost this haha

fankooo x x hey you know where I am if you want to order any :D

aww you'll get back on it again chicken x x

Group hug indeed. come on ladies, lets pull ourselves out of the slump and get back on it! We can all see how well we have been doing, so we know we can do it!!

I vow to loose this week!!

Oh and i did some new excercise today - i went trampolining!! It was fab, 2hrs of fun, and excercise!!! :D

Loopy

Hi guys and girls!

I will be joining you, I've done a few days (ok, maybe not given myself a lot of time but still...) on PP but prefer Discover. I'm not a huge fan of fruit so don't benefit with the free points on that.

So anyway, just wanted to say Hi! :)

*pulls a moony at propoints*

What might actually happen is a few people may see sts or gains on the new plan and head back over here. It might not be for everyone, who knows.

Either way lets paaaarty :)

PS Thanks CLH x x

My hubby is trying PP with me at the moment.

He feels like he can eat everything with 44 points and thats not counting the extra weekly allowance, and can not understand how he could lose weight eating more then he used to. (Lets not mention free / 0 pointed fruit around him either)

And so far I have had a terrible week with headaches (not really bad ones thank god) probably due to me either not eating enough, or changing what I am eating to much, or simply just worrying to much about using to many points that Im not eating enough.

Either way for me I suffer from migraines and it helps to eat regularly and not knowing points off top of head and worrying about using to many in one go etc is not helping me at all..

Gona see how it goes with WI but seriously considering coming back and ditching PP at the mo, though only time will tell if we do..

My hubby has been told not to over do things like bananas etc, as he is diabetic and all that natural sugar, but he loves them and what with them being 0 points I'm trying to make sure he only takes 3 a day with him, but its hard...

Anyway as I said we shall see, lots of people are liking the new system but there may be the odd one or two who defect..

I'm sticking to the Discover plan and need to lose about another 8lbs. I fell off the wagon for a week when OH was at home ill. I haven't been on the Wii fitplus for a while so I started back on that today and feel quite determined to get back on track.
It's great that we can still post about the Discover plan.....not many of us but who knows some people may decide to come back on it.
Stay positive girls ! (Says me who's climbing the walls for some Chocolate) :D

wi tomorow and expecting a gain,,i've never stopped picking all week!!!!

Hi guys,

Glad there is still a sub forum for good old discover plan! I am starting WW again tomorrow and really dont fancy the new plan, I am deff not a healthy eater but managed to loose 26lb in about 2 months previously, despite this. So old plan it is for me!

i lost 1.5lbs:D

Well done yummy mummy! Maybe picking is the way to go ha!!

Hi,
I'm sticking with the old plan too. So glad I found this little part of WW is still going strong .... ;)

Hey gang.. hope you all had a good weekend :)

I';ve been really busy last week. I started my new job, I travel on the bus but then have to walk a bit to get to work.. anyway.. me and my OH calculated that i'm currently walking 2 miles every day!! and as a result.. just weighed in and lost 3lbs..yayyy. pah.. who needs a gym membership.

I'm really chuffed cos we went out on friday and i had a huge mixed grill and a gorgeous piece of dime bar cake ...so thats me lost 10lbs in 4 week s:D

Also been busy with my knitting, i do made to order hand knitted items.. and its got a bit mad at the moment!!

If you have facebook check out my page its called Knitty Joe

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doncaster-United-Kingdom/Knitty-Joe/122181947843755

Weigh in for me today! Well done on your loss JoeJoe! supposed to be trampolining today, but have a meeting instead, shame as I loved it last week!!

Edit - woooop! Have managed to re-arrange my meeting, so I can go trampolining!! Hahaha.

Last edited:
Hello all I'm restarting on ww! Looking forward to it to be fair.
Small steady losses is what I want.
Hope to chat to u all soon ?? X

Back